How to express my feelings

Options
2»

Comments

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options

I forget
    Shame on me, I forget I live in a world here of wonderful encouraging and such kind loving people.
    You make me cry all over again, over your sweetness, your kindness and your love.
    Every single one of you, THANK YOU, for being yourselves, for giving of yourselves to each of us.
    You help make my world a wonderful world.
    Thank you each, for your words, they are beautiful things, these "words" that you all have put together to make my heart sing.
    Thank you.
    Winter Marie

Shame, never! We are all
    Shame, never! We are all human, coming together in our hope for a cure and our desperation to be heard. Whether good or bad, we flock together, to cheer or to CHEER! I have not cried over me but only for those that we have lost! I have not had the desperation for self since first diagnoses
    But I have had it for others. One day my day may come and I can only hope that I go out with the dignity or those before me. It's this board that prepares us for our death, and it's this board that shows us how ro live...live for today without sorrow of thinking of tomorrow!

Lots of love, hugs, support, tears and gratitude for you, all of you!

Raquel
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519
    Options
    Nana b said:

Shame, never! We are all
    Shame, never! We are all human, coming together in our hope for a cure and our desperation to be heard. Whether good or bad, we flock together, to cheer or to CHEER! I have not cried over me but only for those that we have lost! I have not had the desperation for self since first diagnoses
    But I have had it for others. One day my day may come and I can only hope that I go out with the dignity or those before me. It's this board that prepares us for our death, and it's this board that shows us how ro live...live for today without sorrow of thinking of tomorrow!

Lots of love, hugs, support, tears and gratitude for you, all of you!

Raquel

Beautiful feelings and
    Beautiful feelings and touching words. All of you are so special. We fail to express ourselves alot and keep it inside, but of course we have questions, fears and hopes. We have to fight this beast, we need all the support we can get and we need to express ourselves. Expressing ourselves lets us know what we feel, that others are experiencing the same and that we are only human. postive thoughts comming your way. look forward to hearing from you after your surgery. kick cancer's butt.. Petrina
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    Options
    Lori-S said:

Winter Marie
    You are still here because we still need you and others need you too. Don't make me quote my PM to you in front of everyone!!!! I love you , girl. I celebrate you being here. I will be awaiting the good news from your surgery.

please
    Winter as I sit here and read your post I cry you are an awesome person and please don't feel bad about anything to do with your cancer . I remember when I first came to the network I had no hope for Jorge it was you and mag who told me that there is hope for jorge . I get up everyday and come here to read your posts and mags so please keep posting I love all of you guys as if we knew each other for years I wish you all the best for your surgerys and I will be waiting to hear from you soon lots of hugs Tina