Mayo Clinic, Hondo & NED all go together

Options
2»

Comments

• pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Hooray Hondo!
    Oh Hondo, I am unbelievably happy to hear that it is not cancer. If anyone can find the cause of your pain, it is the Mayo. Thanks for the good news, and as always, my prayers are with you, your family, and your doctors. God bless you! Love, Patty
  • DJG1
    DJG1 Member Posts: 121
    Options
    pattyanny said:

Hooray Hondo!
    Oh Hondo, I am unbelievably happy to hear that it is not cancer. If anyone can find the cause of your pain, it is the Mayo. Thanks for the good news, and as always, my prayers are with you, your family, and your doctors. God bless you! Love, Patty

Great News Hondo
    Tim,
    I am so glad to hear that you are cancer free!!!. Thank God for your insight to seek additional information about your heath. I hope everyone here learns something from your experience. I know I have. I pray that she can find some pain releif for you in the very near future.
    Debbie
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    DJG1 said:

Great News Hondo
    Tim,
    I am so glad to hear that you are cancer free!!!. Thank God for your insight to seek additional information about your heath. I hope everyone here learns something from your experience. I know I have. I pray that she can find some pain releif for you in the very near future.
    Debbie

Hi Again Everyone

Well we made it back home today and boy I am exhausted from the traveling. Had a lot of pain while flying I guess it has to do with the pressure in side the plane, glad to be back down to Earth again.

I just want to thank each and every one of you here for your kind words and prayers in our behalf; truly that is what makes us all one big family.

My plans now is to find someone at the Texas Medical Center in Houston Texas who can help with pain issues related to cancer treatment now that we know it is not because of having Cancer.

Thanks again
  • Hondo
    Options
    dennis318 said:

Glad for you!!
    Always seem to be the last, glad for ya Hondo. Take it easy of you can, Have a good weekend everyone! Dennis

Hi dennis
    You are never last in my book brother

All the best to you
  • terryscarlett
    terryscarlett Member Posts: 143
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi Again Everyone

Well we made it back home today and boy I am exhausted from the traveling. Had a lot of pain while flying I guess it has to do with the pressure in side the plane, glad to be back down to Earth again.

I just want to thank each and every one of you here for your kind words and prayers in our behalf; truly that is what makes us all one big family.

My plans now is to find someone at the Texas Medical Center in Houston Texas who can help with pain issues related to cancer treatment now that we know it is not because of having Cancer.

Thanks again

Fantastic News Honda
    Such wonderful news, makes the holidays much brighter. They can surely find the source of the pain and get that taken care of also. Glad you had a safe trip and are back in the comforts of home... Keep us posted and you have our continued prayers. LOL
    Terry & Dave
  • D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi Again Everyone

Thanks again

Happy news
    So very happy to hear that it is not cancer. Have a very happy Thanksgiving.

Best wishes for a quick response on the pain control.

Deb
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options

Fantastic News Honda
    Such wonderful news, makes the holidays much brighter. They can surely find the source of the pain and get that taken care of also. Glad you had a safe trip and are back in the comforts of home... Keep us posted and you have our continued prayers. LOL
    Terry & Dave

Hondo
    So very happy to hear C is not the problem. And, I am glad to hear you were impressed by the ENT at Mayo's, as coming from you that says a lot. Can't help but smile and wonder if she has any clue on how big a compliment from you is. Yeah.

And so, that leaves you w/damage done by the rad's 2nd-round. Truly did amaze me how well my body healed from the extremes of my delivery, though issues continue. That said of which we all can bear testimony to, each of our healing's being unique, I Pray that healing will come to you, Tim. As for actual physical advice with the med commun, I can only hope they will find the problem location, and perhaps use the laser thing to ace it, as they did my Mother's cranial nerve thing with the MS. Or maybe something else will come your way in Houston...

Having only been in the ring for 31 full H&N rads, and a last 3 rounds being short and with me just staring at the face of C growing more distant, I can only try to step into your shoes for awhile. I can only try. Some of us have been there for awhile during the battle of treatment, as I was for 4 weeks with the morph, but that was only for a nightmare that lasted a few hours. It's the long haul going forward, especially for someone like you that's done battle more than once- this is what we all are aware of being possible. And you are living it. You are living it with our Prayers, Tim. We all hope things will get better, and something can be done to make it so. Bottom-line, though, is the Foundation you and I share, as do most in our ACS family- and none more than you: Faith. I Pray for you, as we all still cast breath upon the Earth, and endure the physical that is dealt to us. And we continue, unshaken, to...

Believe

kcass
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    AWESOME NEWS
    Just goes to show a second, and if need be a third opinion is a prudent decision. Now that you know you are truly C FREE, maybe not having all of tht stress may allow for some of this pain to subside.

We all have much to be thankfull for.

Take care Hondo and enjoy your familiy and NED during this Thanksgiving Season.

BEST!!

Mike
  • delnative
    delnative Member Posts: 450
    Options

AWESOME NEWS
    Just goes to show a second, and if need be a third opinion is a prudent decision. Now that you know you are truly C FREE, maybe not having all of tht stress may allow for some of this pain to subside.

BEST!!

Mike

Dittos
    Not much I can add to what everyone else said.
    Congratulations, and here's hoping they can do something about the pain.

--Jim in Delaware
  • Kimba1505
    Kimba1505 Member Posts: 557
    Options
    delnative said:

Dittos
    Not much I can add to what everyone else said.
    Congratulations, and here's hoping they can do something about the pain.

--Jim in Delaware

Good news for Hondo is good news for ALL!!
    Every good report for every one person is a good report for all of us. So happy to hear this news for you and your family, and also so happy to hear this news, as we all rely on you so much here.
    Kim :)
  • dogsrule
    dogsrule Member Posts: 96
    Options
    Kimba1505 said:

Good news for Hondo is good news for ALL!!
    Every good report for every one person is a good report for all of us. So happy to hear this news for you and your family, and also so happy to hear this news, as we all rely on you so much here.
    Kim :)

So glad to hear that your pain is not from cancer. That must be such a big relief. Now I pray that you get relief from this pain.
  • Fire34
    Fire34 Member Posts: 365
    Options
    dogsrule said:

So glad to hear that your pain is not from cancer. That must be such a big relief. Now I pray that you get relief from this pain.

Wishes & Prayers
    Like others have said hoping something can be done for the pain you are in. congrats on the good news. More prayers for you and your family
    Dave
  • Hondo
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

Hondo
    So very happy to hear C is not the problem. And, I am glad to hear you were impressed by the ENT at Mayo's, as coming from you that says a lot. Can't help but smile and wonder if she has any clue on how big a compliment from you is. Yeah.

And so, that leaves you w/damage done by the rad's 2nd-round. Truly did amaze me how well my body healed from the extremes of my delivery, though issues continue. That said of which we all can bear testimony to, each of our healing's being unique, I Pray that healing will come to you, Tim. As for actual physical advice with the med commun, I can only hope they will find the problem location, and perhaps use the laser thing to ace it, as they did my Mother's cranial nerve thing with the MS. Or maybe something else will come your way in Houston...

Having only been in the ring for 31 full H&N rads, and a last 3 rounds being short and with me just staring at the face of C growing more distant, I can only try to step into your shoes for awhile. I can only try. Some of us have been there for awhile during the battle of treatment, as I was for 4 weeks with the morph, but that was only for a nightmare that lasted a few hours. It's the long haul going forward, especially for someone like you that's done battle more than once- this is what we all are aware of being possible. And you are living it. You are living it with our Prayers, Tim. We all hope things will get better, and something can be done to make it so. Bottom-line, though, is the Foundation you and I share, as do most in our ACS family- and none more than you: Faith. I Pray for you, as we all still cast breath upon the Earth, and endure the physical that is dealt to us. And we continue, unshaken, to...

Believe

kcass

Thanks for the prayers brother
    I can only do it because I know that there is a family here behind me, keeping me in there thought and prayers. Thanks to you and all my brothers and sisters here on CSN
  • Hondo
    Options

AWESOME NEWS

BEST!!

Mike

Hi Mike
    Thanks and all the best to you and all my friends here on CSN
  • Hondo
    Options
    denistd said:

No C
    My life and everybody's life on this forum just improved with this knowledge, God bless you and yours man. Denis

Prayers
    Thanks for the prayers denist
  • Hondo
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Swelled Head
    I didn't really think of you having a swelled head when we met and had dinner in Tampa....:)

Glad there are no signs of cancer, definitely good news there. Hoping that fishing trip will be in the near future....

Best always bro, give your wife a hug, and hope the son is doing well also.

John

John
    Just have the boat ready my friend I will be there someday
  • Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    Mayo, etc.
    Hondo:

So glad to hear the good report. Way to go and keep up the good work.

Jan
  • Hal61
    Hal61 Member Posts: 655
    Options
    All together
    Good to hear Hondo, except for the pain and weakness. May you pain recede and your strength increase to match your good heart.

Hal
  • Hondo
    Options
    Hal61 said:

All together
    Good to hear Hondo, except for the pain and weakness. May you pain recede and your strength increase to match your good heart.

Hal

Hi Jan / Hal

Thanks for you prayers, God bless and be with you both