MOM is getting her surgery at 4 PM today..eastern time

LuvMyMom3
LuvMyMom3 Member Posts: 52
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hi everyone..it's Michele- haven't been here in a while because mom has been waiting for surgery. Her BP was way too high last Friday to have her surgery so her surgeon got her in today. She is having a hysterectomy and spleen is diseased so they are taking that and we are not sure about her colon but the Dr felt something "he didn't like" when she had her exam in the beginning- so I pray it's not colon too..but came here to ask for prayers. I am thinking of just driving down after picking up my daughter from school in a bit- it's a 2 hour drive. I have to take care of the animals by checking in on them but they will be fine if I am not there...too. the dog has the run of their garage...and plenty of food and water..and places to potty. Mom has me and my 2 brothers. One is going tonight, my other one most likely tomorrow. I want to be there sooner than later. You never know what could happen. Please pray for a positive outcome. Her name is Beverly. Thinking of all of you ....always. thank you ahead of time.. love you all.

Michele

Comments

• Good luck Beverly
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts you're way.xxxx
    Wishing you're mum the very best of luck for her operation and a swift recovery afterwards xxxxxx
  • LuvMyMom3

Good luck Beverly
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts you're way.xxxx
    Wishing you're mum the very best of luck for her operation and a swift recovery afterwards xxxxxx

thank you SO much!!
    thank you SO much!! XOXO

Michele
  • clamryn
    clamryn Member Posts: 508
    Praying
    Praying right now for your mum and your whole family. Today will be a good day.

Hugs to all of you.

Linda
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Dear Michele,
    praying for you mom today.
    Keep us posted,
    kathleen❤
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    DEAR MICHELLE
    May the Lord protect your Mom during this very important surgery, and may He keep you and your family in perfect peace. Sending more prayers and hugs, and awaiting another message from you.

(((HUGS)))
    Monika
  • srwruns
    srwruns Member Posts: 343
    Many healing thoughts going
    Many healing thoughts going your way.
  • LuvMyMom3
    clamryn said:

Praying
    Praying right now for your mum and your whole family. Today will be a good day.

Hugs to all of you.

Linda

thank you!! :-)

thank you!! :-)
  • LuvMyMom3
    kayandok said:

Dear Michele,
    praying for you mom today.
    Keep us posted,
    kathleen❤

I appreciate your kind
    I appreciate your kind words..so much!
  • LuvMyMom3
    mopar said:

DEAR MICHELLE
    May the Lord protect your Mom during this very important surgery, and may He keep you and your family in perfect peace. Sending more prayers and hugs, and awaiting another message from you.

(((HUGS)))
    Monika

:-)
    Thank you !It worked!
  • LuvMyMom3
    srwruns said:

Many healing thoughts going
    Many healing thoughts going your way.

:-)
    thank you!