Received my ornament

mariam_11_09
mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
from the wonderful person who said don't open it until the holidays!!! So yes, I am waiting. When we get our tree up I will put it under it until Christmas and then post again.

Many many thanks to my Secret Santa!

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    HOORAY! We keep getting more
    HOORAY! We keep getting more and more reports of shopping, sending and receiving ornaments! Isn't it fun???? Waiting till the holidays is subjective, isn't it? Some think the holidays start with Thanksgiving! I know if someone sent me an ornament with "wait" on it, I would wait until after Turkey Day! LOL But that's just me!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    chenheart said:

HOORAY! We keep getting more
    HOORAY! We keep getting more and more reports of shopping, sending and receiving ornaments! Isn't it fun???? Waiting till the holidays is subjective, isn't it? Some think the holidays start with Thanksgiving! I know if someone sent me an ornament with "wait" on it, I would wait until after Turkey Day! LOL But that's just me!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Does
    everybody keep their identity a secret? I was going to put a return address on the outside of the box. Should I do it without a name?
    Char
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    cahjah75 said:

Does
    everybody keep their identity a secret? I was going to put a return address on the outside of the box. Should I do it without a name?
    Char

Hi Char,
    I think it's up to you. I am putting my name on mine. Hugs, Jean
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    cahjah75 said:

Does
    Char

Rules of the Exchange~ Pay Close, close attention! LOL LOL
    I have 2 Rules about the ornament exchange:

1) There are no rules!

2) Lead with your heart!

Hugs and happy ornament mailing, with or without return addresses!! It is up to you!!!!

Chen♥
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    chenheart said:

Rules of the Exchange~ Pay Close, close attention! LOL LOL
    I have 2 Rules about the ornament exchange:

1) There are no rules!

2) Lead with your heart!

Hugs and happy ornament mailing, with or without return addresses!! It is up to you!!!!

Chen♥

Yeah!
    Cuz I put my name on the return address area~ and hope my "sister" opens it right away!!
    Yeah~No rules~are good rules!
    Melanie
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

Yeah!
    Cuz I put my name on the return address area~ and hope my "sister" opens it right away!!
    Yeah~No rules~are good rules!
    Melanie

I'm going to open mine...
    As soon as it's received!

Kind regards, Susan