Decision made

Will_10_2010
Will_10_2010 Member Posts: 43
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
I've only been a member here for a few weeks, however, I feel like a site family member. After researching, reading, talking to people, getting test results and getting excellent insight from this site; I've decided to go "da vinci" scheduled for Dec. 1. I have a lot of confidence in the surgeon. Thanks to everyone for participating on this site because everything everyone has contributed directly or indirectly has helped. The strength of this site is the people who share their experiences and opinions. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comments

• ob66
    ob66 Member Posts: 227 Member
    congrats will
    Yes, you have found a great home. The contributors here are unbelievably helpful in trudging through all that is prostate cancer. I did daVinci and loved the post op. Very good luck to you as you have this taken care of. Keep us updated. Bob
  • Kongo
    Kongo Member Posts: 1,166 Member
    Best Wishes
    Will,

Best wishes for a successful surgery and negative margins! You're dealing with a difficult diagnosis and have had to make some tough decisions. I hope you keep us posted on your progress.

All the best.
  • lewvino
    lewvino Member Posts: 1,010
    Will,
    Good luck on your

Will,

Good luck on your upcoming surgery. If you have any questions just let us know.

I've been through Davinci with great success as others have.

What part of the country do you live in?

Larry
  • shubbysr
    shubbysr Member Posts: 87
    Good luck! & Welcome to the club!
    Hello Will,
    As others have said, you have we all support yo;u and will be thinking about you. Having confidence in your doctor is the key. And of course being a member of our club!
    Lots of good thoughts and prayers heading your way.
  • Will_10_2010
    Will_10_2010 Member Posts: 43
    lewvino said:

Will,
    Good luck on your

Will,

Good luck on your upcoming surgery. If you have any questions just let us know.

I've been through Davinci with great success as others have.

What part of the country do you live in?

Larry

Larry,
    I live in the

Larry,
    I live in the northeast, specifically Fairfield County in CT. Any other Yankees out there?

Everyone,
    Thanks for your welcome, kind thoughts, and support.
  • shubbysr
    shubbysr Member Posts: 87

Larry,
    I live in the

Larry,
    I live in the northeast, specifically Fairfield County in CT. Any other Yankees out there?

Everyone,
    Thanks for your welcome, kind thoughts, and support.

Yes! Yankees!!
    I am a native Detroiter and worked in Kalamazoo, Michigan before having to relocate in South Carolina!

Jim