Vinny,how did everything go today?

COBRA666
COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
Vinny,
Just wondering how everything went today. Let us know when you can. Great wishes that all was OK. John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

Comments

• merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
    Me too!!
    Hi John I was thinking of Vinny too. Mary
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member

Me too!!
    Hi John I was thinking of Vinny too. Mary

Me three!
    Me three Vinny...been thinking about you all day! I'm waiting to un-cross all of my body parts!!!hahaha! Love..Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    allmost60 said:

Me three!
    Me three Vinny...been thinking about you all day! I'm waiting to un-cross all of my body parts!!!hahaha! Love..Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

you guy's!
    Hahahaha Sue you can untangle now!!!!, had the lumbar puncture yesterday, it was everything I remember! hahahaha We arrived at 7 30 am, I was to to report to radiology, I question her, but that's where she sent us, my wife and I after waiting a half hour, found out that we should be in same day surgery. I get all prepped and my doctor is a hour late! but I forgive him because he got the fluid in just one stick!!!! I'm still sore of course, and I won't find anything out till probably Tuesday..... Thanks for asking guy's I want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! Vinny
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    vinny59 said:

you guy's!
    Hahahaha Sue you can untangle now!!!!, had the lumbar puncture yesterday, it was everything I remember! hahahaha We arrived at 7 30 am, I was to to report to radiology, I question her, but that's where she sent us, my wife and I after waiting a half hour, found out that we should be in same day surgery. I get all prepped and my doctor is a hour late! but I forgive him because he got the fluid in just one stick!!!! I'm still sore of course, and I won't find anything out till probably Tuesday..... Thanks for asking guy's I want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! Vinny

one shot
    Hey Vinny, glad it's behind you. I know you're probably sore so take it easy for the weekend. Surely there is nothing pressing to be done. Just relax!

It kills me how they want you there so early, then the docs are late. I think they do it on purpose LOL.

Take care,
    Beth
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    vinny59 said:

you guy's!

Hurry up and wait...
    Hi Vinny,
    Waiting seems to be the name of the game! I called in 2 prescriptions yesterday...called in this morning to see if they were ready...pharmacist said "Yes"..ready to go, so...I called Steve at work and told him they were ready. He ran to get them on his luch break but was told they weren't ready and he'd have to come back or wait 45 minutes..."what the hey"??? Oh well...I'm just glad the doc got your procedure done with "one stick" Yippee! You and Lisa have a "Wonderful Thanksgiving" also, and thanks for sharing your up-date.
    Much love to you both...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    vinny59 said:

you guy's!

Glad it s over for you
    Now, Vinny, you can rest and enjoy eating!

I am looking at a new recipe to make Indian rice pudding so to put more calories in me to try to gain weight. Looks yummy!

Hope you feel better.
    Liz