edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
How are you doing?

Comments

• Eltina21
    Eltina21 Member Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Eltina
    Hi there,
    I am doing fine. Although I have finished the chemotherapy, the neuropathy started. It is in my fingers and toes. However, I don't let it stop me. I still walk a mile a day and try to maintain a healthy life style. I must admit, that I slipped up and at a steak, but basically, I eat chicken and fish. How are you doing?
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Options
    Eltina21 said:

Eltina
    Hi there,
    I am doing fine. Although I have finished the chemotherapy, the neuropathy started. It is in my fingers and toes. However, I don't let it stop me. I still walk a mile a day and try to maintain a healthy life style. I must admit, that I slipped up and at a steak, but basically, I eat chicken and fish. How are you doing?

Well, but keep us in your
    Well, but keep us in your prayers. My dad had a bout with bladder cancer in 1998 and he is having blood in his bag. His onc has ordered a CT scanN because this could be a sign of reoccurence. We are all worried.
  • Eltina21
    Eltina21 Member Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    ketziah35 said:

Well, but keep us in your
    Well, but keep us in your prayers. My dad had a bout with bladder cancer in 1998 and he is having blood in his bag. His onc has ordered a CT scanN because this could be a sign of reoccurence. We are all worried.

Prayers
    Hello, hello to you. I certainly will keep you in my prayers. I believe that prayer works. Keep believing.

Peace and Blessings,
    Karen (Eltina21)
  • bruins1971
    bruins1971 Member Posts: 227
    Options
    Eltina21 said:

Prayers
    Hello, hello to you. I certainly will keep you in my prayers. I believe that prayer works. Keep believing.

Peace and Blessings,
    Karen (Eltina21)

Peace and Blessings to you
    Peace and Blessings to you as well Karen I am so close to finishing my 12 rounds of chemo I just had number 10 today. God willing this terrible year of 2010 will take the cancer with it and that 2011 will be filled with many new blessing and I will be able to return to work.

Bobby