Move over Bionic Woman!

sea60
sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well, I mentioned earlier that I've been experiencing crazy palpatations. Is this the aftermath of Chemo? Radiation? Tamoxifen?

I don't know what's causing it. It's a pattern though, I get about 2-3 weeks of crazy, severe palpatations ALL day, every day, then...nothing...zippo. It'll disappear for several weeks...then it'll start up again for 2-3 weeks. Go figure. Had my thyroid check and that was okay.

Anyway, get to have a heart holster attached to me for a whole month! How am I going to conceal it in my clothes? Won't be easy but hopefully this can capture something. I look like the Bionic woman with the wires, now if only I could LOOK like Lindsey Wagner!

Oh and of course now my heart is nice and calm...

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I had something close to...
    mentioned to my oncologist...I only had radiation...she told me i was talking all my vitimins etc..too late at night...i changed the time and went away...not sure if it could be something like that...but just a thought...

when I laid down at night it felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest..like i ran around my house 3 x before bed...
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Same Road
    I went down the same road you are going through. Though I didn't wear holter monitor for than a week. Mine was just STRESS. What stress? Hope that is all you are going through. Relax, take a deep breath, it does get better with time.

Kathryn
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Same Road
    I went down the same road you are going through. Though I didn't wear holter monitor for than a week. Mine was just STRESS. What stress? Hope that is all you are going through. Relax, take a deep breath, it does get better with time.

Kathryn

Good luck with your monitor.
    Good luck with your monitor. I hope that they find out what might be going on and it is easily fixed.

Sending prayers,

Jan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Good luck with your monitor.
    Good luck with your monitor. I hope that they find out what might be going on and it is easily fixed.

Sending prayers,

Jan

I too am hoping your heart monitor catches something ..
    it's not like your making this 'stuff' up! Go figure ...hoping your heart performs a flutter dance for the monitor.

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam