finally...some good news!!

Options
124»

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

WOW, this is huge!
    That is no longer a description of the tumor in your liver! Wishing you continued success in your results. I'm not surprised about the spot on the spine, that too is wonderful news. This will help keep you mentally "in the game".

Fluid retention is definitely a side effect of Taxotere, hoping that is what they find and that they know how to deal with it quickly!

Bringing me to the question, are you going to continue the same treatments, or what's next? We have so much in common, I know we're always watching the "next step" for each other. God bless.
    Marsha

How are you doing with your
    How are you doing with your treatments Marsha?
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!
    I haven't visited here for a while yet again, but the first post I found when I just signed on was your great news! That's wonderful, Meena! I'm sooooo happy! I hope you have great news about your tests too. A little comforting news... I too was on Taxotere and I was retaining fluid towards the end. I had all kinds of tests and they all came out fine. They chalked it up to the chemo. K, so the time in nearing when we WILL have that margarita togetha!! WOO HOO, Meena! You just made my day! ♥♥♥ Mar

Thank you Marlene, I am
    Thank you Marlene, I am hoping it is the taxotere, but i still feel like s***!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    meena1 said:

Thank you Marlene, I am

I was thrilled to read your
    I was thrilled to read your good news about the chemo working, but, I am so sorry that you are feeling so bad. Hoping and praying you feel better soon. Keep checking in with us.

Hugs, Angie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

I ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH!!!
    WHAT A BATTLE THIS HAS BEEN! SO GLAD YOU HAD SOME GOOD NEWS. GOD BLESS.

Mama G?
    I have been thinking of you too Mama G. How are your treatments going? Hoping to read some good news from you too!

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    dee1962 said:

Wonderful news.....so happy
    Wonderful news.....so happy for you..

Your happy news has made my
    Your happy news has made my day a lot brighter!

HUGS!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Awesome, Meena!
    I scan this board often - looking for your news, ever hopeful. Am so happy & relieved for you! Hoping your fluid/heart issue is, indeed, only temporary and due to chemo. With sincerest best wishes for good upcoming test results...

Kind regards, Susan

Always looking for updates
    Always looking for updates from you. I am so happy to read this great news about you.

You are fighting your cancer so hard and showing all of us that if it should happen again to any of us, we just have to think of you to give us strength.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Praise GOD!!
    If anyone on earth deserves some good news, it's you, Meena. So have a margarita for yourself, then another one for me, and then another one for the Moopster!

God Bless,
    Joe and Moopy

I am loving this good news!
    I am loving this good news! WTG Meena! I think you should have at least one margarita. Or, more if you want..you deserve it!

Hugs and prayers for you,

Diane
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi meena,
    Glad to hear about your tumor shrinking. Go ahead and have that margarita! You definitely deserve it.

Meena
    This is such really wonderful news. The tumor is shrinking! This made my day!

Kristin ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

WOW, this is huge!
    That is no longer a description of the tumor in your liver! Wishing you continued success in your results. I'm not surprised about the spot on the spine, that too is wonderful news. This will help keep you mentally "in the game".

Fluid retention is definitely a side effect of Taxotere, hoping that is what they find and that they know how to deal with it quickly!

Bringing me to the question, are you going to continue the same treatments, or what's next? We have so much in common, I know we're always watching the "next step" for each other. God bless.
    Marsha

How are you doing Marsha? I
    How are you doing Marsha? I don't recall an update on you lately.

Sue :)
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

thank you all...yes changing
    thank you all...yes changing docs was a blessing

I so agree Meena. I fired my
    I so agree Meena. I fired my first oncologist, and, have never looked back. LOL
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Great news!
    Meena,

That is great news. We will be praying for you that your other heart tests come out well. Keep us posted!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

Thank you Marlene, I am

Has your oncologist said the
    Has your oncologist said the taxotere could be making you feel like this Meena? If so, is there anything he can prescribe to help you with it?

It isn't right that you should feel so bad.

Always thinking and praying for you,

♥ Noel
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    KathiM said:

I'm dancing for you!!!
    YEA!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Praying that you are feeling
    Praying that you are feeling much, much better today Meena and that you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

We all are supporting you!

Huge Hugs,

Megan