Heatherbelle, may you put Dolly Parton to shame = )

aysemari
aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just wanted to wish you much luck tomorrow with your exchange
surgery !!

Mine was a breeze really and a big relief!!

I hope they turn out, JUST the way you want them.

And don't be alarmed, they take a little time to fall
into place. My right one was at first much higher
than my left one but it leveled out.

Lotsa hugs!!

Ayse

Comments

• missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Good luck, Heather!
    Sounds as if you will be so much more comfortable after this pesky surgery removes those pesky expanders. Then, like Ayse said, you'll not only be a fox--I predict you'll actually be a fox-and-a-half!!!

Hugs, Renee
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Heather just posted on FB
    Heather just posted on FB that she is tired and sore and about to go home~ the surgery was a success!!! YAY!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    chenheart said:

Heather just posted on FB
    Heather just posted on FB that she is tired and sore and about to go home~ the surgery was a success!!! YAY!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Thanks for the update Chen!

Thanks for the update Chen!
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Good luck Heather, You will
    Good luck Heather, You will feel so much better after today. Let us know how your doing.. All my best Darlin, Kay
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    I just posted a nice reply
    I just posted a nice reply to this & it's not showing up!
    Surgery went well. I lost alot of blood during surgery but they just had to do a few blood counts on me before I could leave the recovery area. I'm resting on my couch now - glad, SO glad to have soft boobs again, but I'm REALLY sore. I'm taking it as easy as I possibly can & sleeping as much as possible, as well as taking my pain pills & antibiotics every 4 hours. So glad to be another step closer to my recovery.
    Ayse you are so right about them falling into place - I knew from reading posts by those of you who already had your exchange surgeries, that they wouldn't be fully settled for a few months, so I wasn't expecting that & wasn't disappointed! I'm just relieved to have the hard bulky expanders out of me!!
    Thank you all for your concern & well wishes, Im glad I've had all of you along with me throughout my journey :)
    *gentle hugs*
    Heather
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member

Surgery went well. I lost alot of blood during surgery but they just had to do a few blood counts on me before I could leave the recovery area. I'm resting on my couch now - glad, SO glad to have soft boobs again, but I'm REALLY sore. I'm taking it as easy as I possibly can & sleeping as much as possible, as well as taking my pain pills & antibiotics every 4 hours. So glad to be another step closer to my recovery.
    Ayse you are so right about them falling into place - I knew from reading posts by those of you who already had your exchange surgeries, that they wouldn't be fully settled for a few months, so I wasn't expecting that & wasn't disappointed! I'm just relieved to have the hard bulky expanders out of me!!
    Thank you all for your concern & well wishes, Im glad I've had all of you along with me throughout my journey :)
    *gentle hugs*
    Heather

So glad to hear surgery is
    So glad to hear surgery is over and you are home resting. Wishing you an uneventful and speedy recovery!
    BL
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631

*gentle hugs*
    Heather

Heather
    so glad all went well today. Take care of yourself and heal.
    {{hugs}} Char