2»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    chenheart said:

((((((((hugs))))))) to you!
    ((((((((hugs))))))) to you! I have been thinking about you and meena both~

In keeping with the theme, I hope the Drs get to the "bottom" of what is causing you diarrhea. I am glad that you are able to make us laugh~ hopefully you are able to laugh too! We all rejoice about your good news; here's hoping you go home soon, completely hydrated and feeling wonderful!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Meena and you are our hero's
    Meena and you are our hero's on here as you are both strong warriors that have shown all of us strength and courage. Never give up, keep fighting, as, we all are praying for you!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Barbara, thanks for the
    Barbara, thanks for the update. Sorry to read you are in the hospital but that's right where you should be until your docs get this under control. I hope that happens soon and you are able to go home. I will be thinking of you and am sending you strength and encouragement to get through this. Take care of yourself and keep us posted.

Please keep letting all of
    Please keep letting all of us know how you are doing Barbara when you can. As always, I am sending prayers and hugs.

Jan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    roseann4 said:

Thanks for checking in with us.
    Hospitals can be frustrating but I hope you are getting rest. No housework and no cooking and dishes is the only good part. Keep us posted and hope things look up for you soon.

Roseann

Great that the target rads
    Great that the target rads have worked! Hospitals are not home, and, I am sorry you are there. Hoping you feel better and can go home very soon.

Hugs, Diane