Mary (merrywinner) Leslie (YESYES)

Options
COBRA666
COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
Leslie and Mary
Where are you? We miss people when they don't post. We miss you. Let us know how you are doing. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

Comments

• COBRA666
    Options
    MERRY AND YESYES
    Come on guys we know you are out there and we want to hear from you.Both of you were there to see me thru in the beginning and all thru these treatments. I know time is limited with the daily routine of everyday life,but if you happen to stop by let us know how you are doing. We do miss ya!!! John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    COBRA666 said:

MERRY AND YESYES
    Come on guys we know you are out there and we want to hear from you.Both of you were there to see me thru in the beginning and all thru these treatments. I know time is limited with the daily routine of everyday life,but if you happen to stop by let us know how you are doing. We do miss ya!!! John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

Me too!
    I miss "everyone" when they don't check in...boo hoo! It' not nice to make cancer patients sad...(did that help send a guilt wave)..hahaha! Just joking about the "guilt" thing. I just hope you all are doing "GOOD"! Not hearing from members works 3 ways...
    1) worry your feeling bad.
    2) praying your feeling good.
    3) spending time just wondering.
    Hope to hear from everyone soon!...Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    COBRA666 said:

MERRY AND YESYES

Oh thanks John and Sue!!
    Thank you for asking about me. I was sick with a really bad cold followed by a stomach virus and then some major computer problems. It's been all kinds of fun. Now I really have my work cut out for me trying to catch up on all of the posts!! I am fine now and will write more later. Take care. Mary (FNHL-1-4A-7/08-remission)
  • COBRA666
    Options

Oh thanks John and Sue!!
    Thank you for asking about me. I was sick with a really bad cold followed by a stomach virus and then some major computer problems. It's been all kinds of fun. Now I really have my work cut out for me trying to catch up on all of the posts!! I am fine now and will write more later. Take care. Mary (FNHL-1-4A-7/08-remission)

Glad to hear from you!!!
    Mary,
    We knew you were out there somewhere.I thought because of the busy schedule of everyday life may have been keeping you busy. Even though we are fighting this monster lifes everyday things go on. Then we have to catch up on them. Its great to hear from you and hope all is going great as well. I miss hearing from you since you were the one that first responded to me back in June. You and others really helped me get thru this thing. Waiting to hear more from you when you get the chance. Don't push yourself to hard if you can help it. Now if Leslie(yesyes) would reply we would be set. John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10) remission
  • yesyes2
    yesyes2 Member Posts: 591
    Options
    COBRA666 said:

Glad to hear from you!!!
    Mary,
    We knew you were out there somewhere.I thought because of the busy schedule of everyday life may have been keeping you busy. Even though we are fighting this monster lifes everyday things go on. Then we have to catch up on them. Its great to hear from you and hope all is going great as well. I miss hearing from you since you were the one that first responded to me back in June. You and others really helped me get thru this thing. Waiting to hear more from you when you get the chance. Don't push yourself to hard if you can help it. Now if Leslie(yesyes) would reply we would be set. John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10) remission

HI John and Sue
    Thanks guys for wondering where I've been. Long story and seems like forever since I've posted anything. This certainly has been a very active board, oh so many posts. I'll start a new thread to let you know what all is happening. Thanks for thinking of me.
    Love you all,
    Leslie
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Options
    Leslie and Mary
    Hi I know you both were on this website when catwink (in her 40's holding a baby)was on the website . She is a young grandmother. Also Natalie, blonde very pretty and her blond daughter in the picture. Natalie was getting a BMT in June. Have you heard from them? Anybody heard from them???