Newest update

forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
Hi All,
I just wanted to update on MIL. Our plan was for her to arrive on the 12th, but yesterday she started to go down hill, so I have changed her tickets to this Mon. The airline was so kind, they even upgraded the seats to row three. I have been scrambling to finish up at the apt.
And I still am fighting this cold. I now have no voice except a small squeaky sound. Also have a wicked cough. I know that I am running on adrenalin to get things done.
If I am still sick on Mon. I will ask the Dr about antibiotics, don't want it to turn into something worse..
I hope all of you are doing okay. Fall is such a lovely season, I hope you get a chance to go out and enjoy.
Peaceful healing
Lisha
Please keep Delores in your prayers

Comments

  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
    MIL
    I know it easy to say, but you need to take care of yourself too.......... I will be praying for her........ and you! Vinny
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    vinny59 said:

    MIL
    I know it easy to say, but you need to take care of yourself too.......... I will be praying for her........ and you! Vinny

    Thanks
    Hi Vinny,
    Thanks so much. I'm trying to do both.
    I think your new photo is wonderful. You and Lisa look so happy.
    Love it...
    Lisha
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    forme said:

    Thanks
    Hi Vinny,
    Thanks so much. I'm trying to do both.
    I think your new photo is wonderful. You and Lisa look so happy.
    Love it...
    Lisha

    Awesome
    Great pic Vinny. When was it taken? I know your hair hasn't grown THAT much yet. I think it grows like an 1/8" a month :) that is unless you are superman!

    Take care,
    Beth

    LPL/MALT/FNHL stg 3 (4/7/06)
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    Dang...
    Hi Lisha,
    I sure don't like hearing you have a cold with everything else your trying to get done! You need to get some rest before the 15th and be somewhat healthy before your treatment. I'm so very sorry Delores is not doing well, and of course I will keep her in my prayers. Be sure to let us know that she made it here on Monday. God bless you, and pleeez try to get some rest...always thinking good thoughts for you...Love..Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    allmost60 said:

    Dang...
    Hi Lisha,
    I sure don't like hearing you have a cold with everything else your trying to get done! You need to get some rest before the 15th and be somewhat healthy before your treatment. I'm so very sorry Delores is not doing well, and of course I will keep her in my prayers. Be sure to let us know that she made it here on Monday. God bless you, and pleeez try to get some rest...always thinking good thoughts for you...Love..Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

    I know
    Hi Sue,
    Awake and coughing, not a good combo.. Tonight my fear started to creep back in. Ugh. I am starting to be concerned about being sick and getting radiation. My guess is that being sick won't stop the rad onc from doing what he does best. LOL. I have stayed away from my mom and now worry about MIL. I will call the Dr on Mon to get advice and maybe antibiotics.
    I hope your week through pred land went as smooth as possible. I think of you often, knowing how difficult the drug is for you. Stay well, being sick and having cancer is not fun!!
    Peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    forme said:

    I know
    Hi Sue,
    Awake and coughing, not a good combo.. Tonight my fear started to creep back in. Ugh. I am starting to be concerned about being sick and getting radiation. My guess is that being sick won't stop the rad onc from doing what he does best. LOL. I have stayed away from my mom and now worry about MIL. I will call the Dr on Mon to get advice and maybe antibiotics.
    I hope your week through pred land went as smooth as possible. I think of you often, knowing how difficult the drug is for you. Stay well, being sick and having cancer is not fun!!
    Peaceful healing
    Lisha

    Still awake..
    Hi Lisha,
    My pred week ends as soon as I fall asleep, but it doesn't look like thats going to be happening anytime soon. Took my one Xanax 45 minutes ago and now waiting to take the other half here shortly. Been sitting here looking at log homes and taking virtual tours of them. Earlier I went traveling..Pyramids...Grand Canyon..Yellowstone. I'm running out of thoughts...ha! My clock reads 1:43 a.m. but I haven't set it back yet...can't bring myself to do it...ha! Have you tried a little warm lemon juice and honey to help the cough? So sorry your under the weather...hope your asleep by now. Love...Sue