Gpa finally passed away

Options
2»

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    JoJo I'm so sorry for your
    JoJo I'm so sorry for your loss, Grampa is in a better place. May he rest in peace Take care JoJo {HUGS}}} Kay
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Aww I'm sorry for your loss
    Aww I'm sorry for your loss Jojo. I'm sure it was some relief to you & your family though that you did get that extra time with him, and that he was comfortable in his home when he did pass.
    Hugs & prayers-
    Heather
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

Aww I'm sorry for your loss
    Aww I'm sorry for your loss Jojo. I'm sure it was some relief to you & your family though that you did get that extra time with him, and that he was comfortable in his home when he did pass.
    Hugs & prayers-
    Heather

JoJo
    I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Gpa. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
    ♥ Cat
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Cat64 said:

JoJo
    I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Gpa. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
    ♥ Cat

Misty Jo .. I know you and Gpa were close .. I am
    so sorry to hear that he has passed. Please take care of yourself - as you have so much going on right now, its difficult to lose sight of tending to our needs.

Prayers and Strength for you and your entire family.

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Vicki Sam ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Misty Jo .. I know you and Gpa were close .. I am
    so sorry to hear that he has passed. Please take care of yourself - as you have so much going on right now, its difficult to lose sight of tending to our needs.

Prayers and Strength for you and your entire family.

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Vicki Sam ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•

I remember the gpa story
    I know you will miss him. He peacefully went to sleep, and returned home from where he came. Just how he wanted it, gpa was blessed.
  • calvertcrafts
    calvertcrafts Member Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    So Sorry
    So sorry to hear about your Gpa but at least you all got a little more time with him. I'll be praying for you and your family.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

So Sorry
    So sorry to hear about your Gpa but at least you all got a little more time with him. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Jo Jo
    I remember your posts about your grandpa, and I know that you are surely missing him already. Somehow the extra few months he had with you were months well spent, and I am sure you and your family were able to come to grips with his ultimate passing. For you, I am happy he was there long enough to say your goodbyes, and to show him how much he was loved. I am so sorry for his passing, but happy he passed in his sleep, in his own way. Hugs to you and your family, and know that you will be in the thoughts of many over the next few days. Hugs, Judy
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss.
    Sorry to hear of your loss. At least you got to spend a little extra time with him and he passed away in a way that was more favourable for him. Take care and God bless.
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your
    Thank you everyone for your kind replies. Your all awesome! I guess thats why i like coming here.
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    jo jo said:

Thank you everyone for your
    Thank you everyone for your kind replies. Your all awesome! I guess thats why i like coming here.

I'm sorry
    I'm so sorry to hear of your Gdp'as passing...but he did it his way...good for him.
    Take care. Pat
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss Jo
    I am sorry for your loss Jo Jo. It sounds like you had a great relationship with your Gpa. How wonderful for you. I am sure those happy memories will bring a smile to your face!
    BL
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Dear jo jo,
    Sorry to hear about your Gpa. Sending prayers to you and your family. Hugs, Jean