world series

Options
pinkflutterby
pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
COME ON RANGERS COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I kno, huh???? Doesn't look
    I kno, huh???? Doesn't look like it this year, sadly...
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

    I kno, huh???? Doesn't look
    I kno, huh???? Doesn't look like it this year, sadly...

    very sad

    very sad
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

    very sad

    very sad

    I am a big Yankee Fan, and
    I am a big Yankee Fan, and after that of course a big American League fan, (unless it's the red sox! ) and I do like the Ranger's manager. My sister worked for the Oakland A's farm team, and remembers his time with the A's ...

    But :-( doesn't seem like it's an American League deal this season.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

    I am a big Yankee Fan, and
    I am a big Yankee Fan, and after that of course a big American League fan, (unless it's the red sox! ) and I do like the Ranger's manager. My sister worked for the Oakland A's farm team, and remembers his time with the A's ...

    But :-( doesn't seem like it's an American League deal this season.

    Go Rangers! This game is
    Go Rangers! This game is driving us nuts right now!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    DianeBC said:

    Go Rangers! This game is
    Go Rangers! This game is driving us nuts right now!

    Yes Rangers!!
    I am still so proud of the Rangers!! I wish they could have won the World Series but they did great!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

    Yes Rangers!!
    I am still so proud of the Rangers!! I wish they could have won the World Series but they did great!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

    Okay .. Guess I'm the only San Francisco Fan ...
    Well, let's see .... YAY my team won! Fantastic games ... First World Series since 1954 .. Way to go ... !

    Vicki Sam
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

    Okay .. Guess I'm the only San Francisco Fan ...
    Well, let's see .... YAY my team won! Fantastic games ... First World Series since 1954 .. Way to go ... !

    Vicki Sam

    All I can say is........
    :(
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

    Okay .. Guess I'm the only San Francisco Fan ...
    Well, let's see .... YAY my team won! Fantastic games ... First World Series since 1954 .. Way to go ... !

    Vicki Sam

    I was born and raised in San
    I was born and raised in San Francisco and the first baseball game I went to was a Giants game. So yah to the World Series champs.
    Stef
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

    I was born and raised in San
    I was born and raised in San Francisco and the first baseball game I went to was a Giants game. So yah to the World Series champs.
    Stef

    Stef .. My family and I were up in San Francisco last
    June 2009 -- and truly enjoyed your beautiful, friendly City. Fond memories - hoping to go back soon! Ahhhh .. the cable cars - only way to travel in San Francisco.


    Vicki Sam