Finished Chemo!

Options
2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Thank you, all!
    It is such a great feeling - esp. when I share it with all of you who understand so well. I'm glad you like the picture - it always puts a smile on my face. My 10 month old golden retriever, Hestia, has been my constant companion through this all. My faamily is wonderful, but there is something about a soft coat, a wagging tail, and big brown eyes that warms the soul.

Woohoo! Wonderful!

Woohoo! Wonderful!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Congrats
    on finishing chemo! So happy for you. Hope rads go well. I have one more chemo to go and can't wait. Enjoy the freedom until the 15th!
    {[hugs}} Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Congrats
    on finishing chemo! So happy for you. Hope rads go well. I have one more chemo to go and can't wait. Enjoy the freedom until the 15th!
    {[hugs}} Char

Celebrate!
    Because THAT is worth a celebration!

Congrats!

Sylvia
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

I am SO HAPPY for you
    I am SO HAPPY for you mama!!! There is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel & you're almost there! Wishing you a fast return to feeling "human" again lol! I'm 3 weeks past my last chemo, and while I'm not back to my normal again, each day gets better than the last! I also have to add that I absoutely LOVE your picture, it is so sweet! I'm a big dog lover, and my parents have a full grown boxer & a boxer puppy, my mom also has breast cancer & just had her 2nd chemo, so i go over there every day to check on her & visit. The dogs for some reason just love licking my stubbly head, one will be on one side, another on the other side & they sit next to me & go to town lol.
    *hugs*
    Heather

Very happy for you!
    Very happy for you! Congratulations!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Celebrate!
    Because THAT is worth a celebration!

Congrats!

Sylvia

Finishing up Chemo Therapy .. joy, joy, joy
    It is a difficult and hard road many of us have walked! I stand up and applaud you right now. I would also like to add .. JOB well DONE. Enjoy a few days of rest and peace before starting your next battle with Rad's.

Strength and Courage

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Vicki Sam ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
  • racergirl
    racergirl Member Posts: 50
    Options
    YEA for you
    Congrats on completing your chemo. I finish mine next week, hard to believe it. Love the Pic what would life be without our furry human friends.