Options
2»

Comments

• vj1
    vj1 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    kayandok said:

I just have no words to say
    and have been waiting for some thoughts and words to form after hearing your news. Saundra, your faith has always carried you through, along with your husband's great care for you. I pray that you will have great peace and our Father's love will surround you. I do wish I could have met you, and would love to have a chat at some point, but that may not be possible.

Thank you for your support and words of wisdom you shared on this board so faithfully for so lonng. So many were inspired and encouraged. I pray that that there are many people now to do that for you.

I love you sister,
    Kathleen❤

For Saundra
    I have only had a short while to enjoy your input. You are in my prayers for peace.

V
  • lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Options
    vj1 said:

For Saundra
    I have only had a short while to enjoy your input. You are in my prayers for peace.

V

Any update on Saundra?
    I don't even know Saundra's last name to check and see if she has a Caring Bridge blog. I keep thinking about her. Anyone have a way to reach out to Joe or her family?
  • upsofloating
    upsofloating Member Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Saundra's presence on this
    Saundra's presence on this board will be sorely missed. Always such a gracious lady with thoughtful, reassuring posts to those in need, wonderful uplifting comments for every upbeat post, selflessly sharing her strong spirit. May she be cared for in comfort as she finds a place of peace.
    Annie
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • eward
    eward Member Posts: 210
    Options
    may love continue to surround you and your family
    May the long time sun shine upon you,
    may all love surround you,
    and may the true light within guide your journey home.

What a loving couple and family you are, Saundra, Joe and your extended loved ones. Every post I remember from you, Saundra, looked for the positive of the situation. I hope for a turn-around with your situation. God bless you,
    Eileen