JohnnybeGood

Annabelle41415
Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Just wanted to say it was nice to see you back, even if for just one post. Sorry that you aren't doing better. Was so hoping that your symptoms would have let up some. My life now seems to revolved around before cancer and after cancer. It would be nice to see you post a little more if you get a chance. Glad that you're checkup went well. Always thinking of you.

Kim

Comments

• johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    hey back
    it feels good to be back among people i can relate to.maybe if i only post once in a while i wont get so depressed about all the newbees,it breaks my heart to see so many others going thru this.i took some advice and looked at the new board on long term survivors it seems it might help my situation to better cope with the after effects of the beast.i noticed several colon cancer people who were dx same time as us are on there.be talkin to ya later....Godbless...johnnybegood
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

hey back
    it feels good to be back among people i can relate to.maybe if i only post once in a while i wont get so depressed about all the newbees,it breaks my heart to see so many others going thru this.i took some advice and looked at the new board on long term survivors it seems it might help my situation to better cope with the after effects of the beast.i noticed several colon cancer people who were dx same time as us are on there.be talkin to ya later....Godbless...johnnybegood

oh I missed your post
    johnnybegood I missed your post that Kim speaks of.....we were in treatment at the same time. I often think of you....I hope you will post and stay in touch....I know you had a very hard time....thinking of you

mags
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member

hey back

The Heck
    The heck with the cancer crapola, I love the horse, I used to have "Old Man Paint" he was a brown and white paint pony I would take to the rodeo's. Your pic although it looks like a thoroughbred brought a lot of memories back. Thanks for that!!!
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member

The Heck
    The heck with the cancer crapola, I love the horse, I used to have "Old Man Paint" he was a brown and white paint pony I would take to the rodeo's. Your pic although it looks like a thoroughbred brought a lot of memories back. Thanks for that!!!

im a horse freak
    thanks for the comment besides my husband,kids and mom my horses is what gets me thru everyday.by the way they are quarter horses Godbless...johnnybegood
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member

im a horse freak
    thanks for the comment besides my husband,kids and mom my horses is what gets me thru everyday.by the way they are quarter horses Godbless...johnnybegood

Quarter Horse
    The only quarter horse we had was "little lady Anne", nothing little about her.
    Enjoy, you brought back a lot of sweet memories for me. When things went wrong for me, I used to go out and muzzle their heads and cry, they took a lot of tears and made me feel so much better.
    Winter Marie