Reminder about the ornament exchange! Does anyone still want in???

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
The response has been really, really good! I know most of you have gotten a name/address from me so you know who you are sending an ornament to! There are a few who haven't gotten theirs yet, but you will, I promise!

If anyone wants to be a part of the exchange, just PM me with your name and mailing address, and I will send you the name of someone!

I had originally said I would leave this open until December 1st, but I think it better if Nov 15th is the cut off date~ that leave us time to shop anfd get them in the mail after Thanksgiving! I hope that works for all of you!

Hugs and oh yeah today...Happy Halloween!!

Chen♥

Comments

• 4slurpee
    4slurpee Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Thank you, I would like to join - how do I pm you?
    Chenheart,

I have been on here for more than a year (I think) but don't know how to PM. Help? :-)

Thanks!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    4slurpee said:

Chenheart,

I have been on here for more than a year (I think) but don't know how to PM. Help? :-)

Thanks!

go to CSN email near the
    go to CSN email near the bottom after the discussion boards. click on it and follow the directions.
  • chenheart
    Options
    4slurpee said:

Chenheart,

Thanks!

@4Slurpee!!!!!
    I received your PM 4Slurpee, but it says you do not accept replies! Will you please PM me again and give me your name and mailing address so that I can include you? Thanks!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • 4slurpee
    4slurpee Member Posts: 41
    Options
    chenheart said:

@4Slurpee!!!!!
    I received your PM 4Slurpee, but it says you do not accept replies! Will you please PM me again and give me your name and mailing address so that I can include you? Thanks!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Learning :-)
    Chen,

I believe I have changed the setting now but I have pm'd you my name and address too. Sorry and thanks!

Take care!
  • chenheart
    Options
    4slurpee said:

Learning :-)
    Chen,

I believe I have changed the setting now but I have pm'd you my name and address too. Sorry and thanks!

Take care!

Got it! Thanks, 4Slurpee!

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

bumping up
    Vicki
  • chenheart
    Options
    VickiSam said:

bumping up
    Vicki

Thanks, VickiSam! I think,
    Thanks, VickiSam! I think, if there are no more takers in the next few days...or this post finds itself on page 2 or 3~ I will "assume" that all who want to be part of the exchange already are. I was going to leave it open until the 15th, but now I am pretty sure that it is self-limiting! I got SO MANY responses when I first posted this ~ over 50 names and addresses!!! But another day or two won't hurt, huh?

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • QuiltingMama123
    QuiltingMama123 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    Chen, I pm'd you. Let me
    Chen, I pm'd you. Let me know if you didn't get it. I
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Bumping cuz of spammer

Bumping cuz of spammer