3 years

tiny one
tiny one Member Posts: 465 Member
edited March 2014 in Long-Term Survivors #1
I am a 3 year survivor. Hope it's ok for me to join in too. I just had a colonoscopy a couple of weeks ago. No polyp's, everything looked good,. Won't need to see my surgeon for 3 years. Yipee.

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I'm dancing for you!!!
    GREAT news!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    WOO HOO!
    That is really great news, nothing like hearing from your doc that you are A-OK! CONGRATS!

RE
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    hey tiny one
    just found out about this new board maybe thinking bout coming here sure do miss everyone but i just cant cope with all the reminders of people going thru those horrable treatments.good to hear you are doing well.i am too except trying to go on with all the nasty side effects that this left me with....Godbless...johnnybegood
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

hey tiny one
    just found out about this new board maybe thinking bout coming here sure do miss everyone but i just cant cope with all the reminders of people going thru those horrable treatments.good to hear you are doing well.i am too except trying to go on with all the nasty side effects that this left me with....Godbless...johnnybegood

Congratulations!!!
    Great milestone. I am very happy for you. Please be proud of yourself.

New Flower
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

hey tiny one

Congratulations!!!
    Great milestone. I am very happy for you. Please be proud of yourself.

New Flower
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Good for you
    And you should post this on the CRC board!!! Given all the deaths this year there, they sure could use the good news.
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    (((((((Tiny)))))))
    Great news I love clean scopes ,stay well. Ron.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Congratulations, tiny one!
    Great news! Hope it will always be so for you.

Kind regards, Susan