Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Hi
    So glad you checked in. Glad to hear that your dr. is pleased with your progress. My condolences to you on the passing of your friend. Our Phillies gave us a good show, didn't they?
    Linda (from Lancaster)

Happy that their is
    Happy that their is improvement for you. Praying that it will continue Meena. Miss you on here and hope you keep updating us on how you are doing.

Hugs and prayers,

Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Stay Positive
    Meena1

Stay positive, keep smiling, laugh a lot. Though we all loose and dearly miss friends and loved ones on our journey through life one has to stay positive through their own endevors. Stay well and keep in touch.

Always good to see a post
    Always good to see a post from you Meena. Happy that you received some good news. You just keep on fighting as hard as you can. I hope in some way that we all help you.

And, so sorry about the loss of your friend.

Praying,

Debby
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Meena, I am so glad to read
    Meena, I am so glad to read that you have some good news. You are a very important "link" in this board and I'm glad you didn't stay away long. I, too, feel sad at the passing of Deb, she joined around the same time I did. I remember her boxer as her avatar. Try to remember the positive things and don't dwell on the negatives. You are one hell of an inspiration to many of us and for that, thank you!! Take care of yourself and have fun internet shopping. (((Hugs)))

Good news finally for you as
    Good news finally for you as you certainly deserve some Meena. Please don't stay away and always let us know how your treatments are and how you are feeling. Please stay positive and strong!

Sending prayers,

Susie
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    meena1 said:

Thank you, ladies for your
    Thank you, ladies for your support, ideas and knowledge. Since I am home bound for a few days due the risk of infection, I have found internet shopping. I have found so many bargins on line, i guess i am self med-ecating with that. Just hanging out and taking it easy, Chinese food for dinner tonight and I just woke up at 12pm! So, i guess if I did not have cancer, i would be like one the Housewifes of California, sleep late, shopping all day and catered food!!! hahahahahaha. Oh yeah, i have been watching too much TV and still reading STAR! Cynthia, I see your daughter has grown into a beautiful woman, she must be so proud of you. Take care

What bargains have you found
    What bargains have you found online Meena? Glad you found something to keep you at home so that you won't risk an infection.

Praying,

Megan
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Meena, if you log back on,
    Meena, if you log back on, what are you shopping for? Anything special, or, just browsing? Hoping that today was a good day for you.

Hugs, Jan

I am glad to see your post
    Sending positive thoughts and a big big hug
    New Flower
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options

I am glad to see your post
    Sending positive thoughts and a big big hug
    New Flower

Hi Meena,
    I am so happy that you are feeling better. Lets hope that the iron will help your counts and that you can continue on Herceptin. Now to the fun stuff, I am obsessed with the Real Housewifes of O.C.. I think it is so much fun to watch that show because I know a lot of the places that they go to. I just read that Vicki has filed divorce papers :(. In the same vein, last night my son played football against a private school in Calabassass, CA (home of the Kardashians). Before the game we stopped for dinner and I was looking everywhere for at least one of them. No luck but I saw a lot of wealthy young women with older men and a ton of kids (I think little kids are now the "in" accessory). So thats the low down from a California housewife Love surf
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Hi Meena,
    I am so happy that you are feeling better. Lets hope that the iron will help your counts and that you can continue on Herceptin. Now to the fun stuff, I am obsessed with the Real Housewifes of O.C.. I think it is so much fun to watch that show because I know a lot of the places that they go to. I just read that Vicki has filed divorce papers :(. In the same vein, last night my son played football against a private school in Calabassass, CA (home of the Kardashians). Before the game we stopped for dinner and I was looking everywhere for at least one of them. No luck but I saw a lot of wealthy young women with older men and a ton of kids (I think little kids are now the "in" accessory). So thats the low down from a California housewife Love surf

I watched that too Surf and
    I watched that too Surf and can't believe how they live, amazing! LOL
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I watched that too Surf and
    I watched that too Surf and can't believe how they live, amazing! LOL

I saw a few episodes of the
    I saw a few episodes of the Housewives in OC, but, that was all I could take.

Hugs, Megan
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Meena im happy you got some
    Meena im happy you got some good news and im prayin the good news just keeps comin for ya.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

Meena im happy you got some
    Meena im happy you got some good news and im prayin the good news just keeps comin for ya.

Just thinking of you Meena,
    Just thinking of you Meena, and, wondering how you are feeling this week. Update us when you can.

And, how is the online shopping going? Good bargains?

Hugs and prayers,

Diane
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Just thinking of you Meena,
    Just thinking of you Meena, and, wondering how you are feeling this week. Update us when you can.

And, how is the online shopping going? Good bargains?

Hugs and prayers,

Diane

I'm sorry I am so late in
    I'm sorry I am so late in seeing this Meena. Very happy that you got some good news!

Praying it will continue for you!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

I'm sorry I am so late in
    I'm sorry I am so late in seeing this Meena. Very happy that you got some good news!

Praying it will continue for you!

bumping .. up
    vicki