Happy Halloween

Pumakitty
Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
edited March 2014 in Head and Neck Cancer #1
I have the next couple of days off from work and don't have internet at home, so I wanted to go ahead and wish everyone a HAPPY HALLOWEEN. Be safe!

Kathy

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Holloween
    Same to you Kathy, keep safe and God bless and be with you
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Thanks! My favorite
    Thanks! My favorite holiday! Happy Halloween everyone! Anyone dressing up? I will be breaking out my Renaissance attire.
  • SASH
    SASH Member Posts: 421 Member

Thanks! My favorite
    Thanks! My favorite holiday! Happy Halloween everyone! Anyone dressing up? I will be breaking out my Renaissance attire.

Scary
    With a face like mine, I'm going Au Natural.
  • sweetblood22
    SASH said:

Scary

Au natural
    Wow, and here I thought it that was make up all this time. ;-)
  • sweetblood22
    SASH said:

Scary

Double post
    Dble post
  • sweetblood22
    SASH said:

Scary

Double post

Double post
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Enjoy your time off
    Hope you enjoyed your days off and had a great Halloween also.

I love seeing all of the little ones dressed up and miss having little ones to take out trick or treating :(

Happy Halloween to all,
    Glenna
  • dennis318
    dennis318 Member Posts: 349 Member
    Glenna M said:

Enjoy your time off
    Hope you enjoyed your days off and had a great Halloween also.

I love seeing all of the little ones dressed up and miss having little ones to take out trick or treating :(

Happy Halloween to all,
    Glenna

Happy Halloween Is The Best
    Your Right, Halloween Movies, Dressing up is the Best!!!!!! trick or treat to all!
  • JUDYV5
    JUDYV5 Member Posts: 392
    Happy Halloween
    Happy Halloween to you to.
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196

Thanks! My favorite

Of COURSE
    Oh yeah, dressing up. Last Halloween was a bust (had open biopsies and tonsillectomy earlier in the week, and was told cancer was malignant). This Halloween, went "shopping" at thrift shop for a big, gaudy black dress (idea was for warmth and nice generic thing so I could be ghoul, witch or whatever). Ended up buying lovely silver evening gown - um, OK - scrambling to come up with ways to Halloween it up - might add a black sheer apron and wrap and do Lily Munster-type makeup. It was shiny, and called out to me. Ideas?
  • Pumakitty
    Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
    Dressing Up
    I dress up every year. When I was a student, I started a Children's Halloween Party at the college were I work. I still help every year. We have over 100 children attend. This year I am going as a fairy. Then on Halloween night I am having the neighbor family over for dinner and I am dressing as a witch. That is pretty easy when you have long jet black hair and three crazy cats that follow you around :)

I plan to enjoy my days off and eat lots of candy :)

Katt
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Pumakitty said:

Dressing Up
    I dress up every year. When I was a student, I started a Children's Halloween Party at the college were I work. I still help every year. We have over 100 children attend. This year I am going as a fairy. Then on Halloween night I am having the neighbor family over for dinner and I am dressing as a witch. That is pretty easy when you have long jet black hair and three crazy cats that follow you around :)

I plan to enjoy my days off and eat lots of candy :)

Katt

Enjoy It
    Sounds like a great game plan to me. Have fun.
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Pam M said:

Of COURSE
    Oh yeah, dressing up. Last Halloween was a bust (had open biopsies and tonsillectomy earlier in the week, and was told cancer was malignant). This Halloween, went "shopping" at thrift shop for a big, gaudy black dress (idea was for warmth and nice generic thing so I could be ghoul, witch or whatever). Ended up buying lovely silver evening gown - um, OK - scrambling to come up with ways to Halloween it up - might add a black sheer apron and wrap and do Lily Munster-type makeup. It was shiny, and called out to me. Ideas?

Idea
    Hi Pam,
    Halloween is big in our family. Most years we go to our daughters costume party. Not this year.. sigh
    What about an ice princess of some sort. That would work with a silver gown. You could add white or silver feathers and wings etc.
    Lisha
  • Kimba1505
    Kimba1505 Member Posts: 557
    SASH said:

Scary

SASH...since you brought it up...
    ...I have to ask about your photo. In your profile there are other pictures of you. Can you please give some information about the picture you use for your posts?
    Kim
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Pam M said:

Enjoy It
    Sounds like a great game plan to me. Have fun.

Happy Halloween
    I love to get dressed up & go out. However, this year I am the designated treat
    dispenser lol. Hubby will not be home so someone has to do it lol. Hopefully the weather will be great for all of the trick or treater's !
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    rozaroo said:

Happy Halloween
    I love to get dressed up & go out. However, this year I am the designated treat
    dispenser lol. Hubby will not be home so someone has to do it lol. Hopefully the weather will be great for all of the trick or treater's !

What to do
    Hi all,
    Just wanted to share my problem on halloween. My grandchildren always come to our home and we go out trick or treating. Always! This year, our beloved Giants will be playing game 4 of the world series at the same time as t or t. What to do??? I don't want to miss the Giants win the world series and I don't want to miss the fun with the g. kids..
    Any thoughts
    Lisha
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    forme said:

What to do
    Hi all,
    Just wanted to share my problem on halloween. My grandchildren always come to our home and we go out trick or treating. Always! This year, our beloved Giants will be playing game 4 of the world series at the same time as t or t. What to do??? I don't want to miss the Giants win the world series and I don't want to miss the fun with the g. kids..
    Any thoughts
    Lisha

Tape it
    I would go trick or treating with the grandkids, tape the game and watch it later. Grandkids grow to fast to miss any time you can spend with them...Just my opinion :)
  • SASH
    SASH Member Posts: 421 Member
    Kimba1505 said:

SASH...since you brought it up...
    ...I have to ask about your photo. In your profile there are other pictures of you. Can you please give some information about the picture you use for your posts?
    Kim

Picture
    This was actually from Halloween when I was in college. I drove shuttle buses for the school and I had glow in the dark make up on so as I was driving people would see me glowing. LOL