POLY MVA

catwoman6
catwoman6 Member Posts: 20
Hi There: Was just wondering if anyone has every used Poly-MVA to treat your Hodgkin Lymphoma. Or used it in combination with chemo. I was diagnosed with Nodular Sclerosing HD back in March 2008. Still dealing with it. Chemo will only put me into remission for a month or two. Then back to more chemo and now they want to do an Auto Transplant. Personally, I'm sick of all this crap. I've been seeing two docs cuz I wanted a 2nd opinion and each one tells me something different. Both have different views as to what treatments I should get. I don't know who to believe. I'm ready to find an alternative way to cure this without poison. OH, if only it were that simple.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    Poly MVA
    Hi,
    Sorry can't really help with this, haven't had it and don't have any info about it. However I heard your frustration at having a differing 1st and 2nd opinion and I went thru that at first as well. Lucky for me ( and I hope for you) my insurance had told me up front that in the event that happened they would pay for a 3rd opinion!! So that really helped me make my decision since the third agreed with the first.

Hope that works out for you and if it doesn't I hope that you can find peace with one of them . Praying for you! Best of luck.