off topic..... bath constuction done - now deciding on what color to paint it??????

Options
pinkflutterby
pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
my entire house except my daughters room is tan with white trim, trying to think of a new color to paint my bathroom. FYI: Daughters room is tinkerbell green and pink

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    LOL, I am not the one to
    LOL, I am not the one to ask. After Katrina renovations, I agonized over every color and then ended up painting 2 bedrooms beige and 1 green--so daring and original right ;-)
    Good luck!
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    You need to
    shake things up and add some color! I have 2 bathrooms and they are both different colors. I have one that is bright yellow like the sunshine and the other is sea green so it reminds me of the ocean. Pick something fun and new.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Colors
    We just went through an addition with an ADA bath for my husband. I went with warm tranquil colors. Take a primary color from your floor or a flooring sample to a paint store and work with color samples. I think I have come down with shingles, again, over all the stress of working with lame contractor and having to deal with husband, and to top it off I can't get in to see doc till Thurs. Take your time, you will see a color that just draws you in. Enjoy the drama of all the colors.
  • Scotch Freckles
    Options
    Double post, da....
    Double post, da....Oh, I didn't think my albino peacock picture came through. Received it from a sister by way of hand me down emails. It reminds me of an angel of nature.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Double post, da....
    Double post, da....Oh, I didn't think my albino peacock picture came through. Received it from a sister by way of hand me down emails. It reminds me of an angel of nature.

I like SF's suggestion. What
    I like SF's suggestion. What kind of colors do you like? what is the style of your house? I use Ben Moore's historical colors. i love decorating its so fun. wish I had a ton of money to do it with!
    Sorry aboout the shingles. dont you need to go on a med quickley to limit its progression? My aunt had them in her eye and she needed the med , which the name of escapes me.
  • Scotch Freckles
    Options
    carkris said:

I like SF's suggestion. What
    I like SF's suggestion. What kind of colors do you like? what is the style of your house? I use Ben Moore's historical colors. i love decorating its so fun. wish I had a ton of money to do it with!
    Sorry aboout the shingles. dont you need to go on a med quickley to limit its progression? My aunt had them in her eye and she needed the med , which the name of escapes me.

Shingles
    Yea, I know about quick action. But, we live in a rural community with few docs and of course mine is pregnant and has a rough time so her husband, who is a doc also, is holding down the fort. Thursday is the best they could do. My husband had shingles on his forhead and didn't catch them quick enough because I was doing chemo and you know how good you feel and want to be bothered. So I didn't catch his shingles quick enough to pack him off to the doc so now he is bothered frequently with the after effects. At least mine on my side and just getting going. A dab of cortisone cream is helping till Thurs.