NON=HODKGINS LYMPHOMA AND NOW SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (CARCINOMA)

Options
passionkay
passionkay Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
I HAD HALF OF MY LEFT LUNG REMOVED SEPT. 15 2010 FOR SMALL CELL CARCINOMA. NOW THEY TELL ME I HAVE TO DO PREVENTIVE CHEMO STARTING THIS WEEK. I REALLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS. I'M AM REALLY SCARED. I WENT THROUGH CHEMO FOR SIX MONTHS IN 2003 AND RITUXAN FOR 13 WEEKS IN 2007 FOR MY LYMPHOMA. BETWEEN THE TWO CANCERS, I AM SO CONFUSED AND FEEL SO ALONE.

Comments

• Dapsterd
    Dapsterd Member Posts: 291
    Options
    Interesting
    Hello, I will start off on telling you I can not help you immediately..but... My father currently is being treated for NHL and I have NSCLC Adenocarcinoma Lung cancer, these are primaries, I hope neither my father or I gets the other, or another cancer but I will update you on any info I may obtain in my journey....

May Your God Bless You..>Dave
  • passionkay
    passionkay Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Dapsterd said:

Interesting
    Hello, I will start off on telling you I can not help you immediately..but... My father currently is being treated for NHL and I have NSCLC Adenocarcinoma Lung cancer, these are primaries, I hope neither my father or I gets the other, or another cancer but I will update you on any info I may obtain in my journey....

May Your God Bless You..>Dave

Two Cancers
    Thankyou Dave for your reply, I will put you and your Father in my prayers. God Bless You And Your Family. passionkay
  • Dapsterd
    Dapsterd Member Posts: 291
    Options

Two Cancers
    Thankyou Dave for your reply, I will put you and your Father in my prayers. God Bless You And Your Family. passionkay

Hang tight
    Just hang tight, move forward, one good step in front of the other, continue the doctors care/treatment, and keep us posted....we are here for your support!

Dave