GregStahl Member Posts: 188
    Options
    My user name
    on CNS is my user name on FB.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Me, Too
    I also sent you a facebook friend request and it did not prompt me to add a message letting you know that I am from CSN.

Hugs,
    Janelle

So many of you are on
    So many of you are on facebook. Happy that you have found each other there and correspond.

Hugs, Angie
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Facebook
    Hello all,
    I haven't been on in awhile either but have been on facebook for quite awhile. Love it and i do post on my cancer. Have just had revision surgery to get rid of the bad scarring from all the fluid i produced for months after my bilaterals in jan. I feel nice and flat under all my wraps. Yay
    My face book name is Brenda Jean Swan. And would love to FB any of you wonderful peeps. Already have some of you on my "pink" list on FB.
    Have a great weekend!!!

I had joined fb awhile ago,
    I had joined fb awhile ago, and, tried to log on when the last fb post was on. But, I can't remember my pw. LOL Guess I could start a new account?
  • e_hope
    e_hope Member Posts: 370
    Options
    I haven't been on in a
    I haven't been on in a while.. but on facebook just about everyday..
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Im also on Facebook and
    Im also on Facebook and freinds with many of the CSN sisters. I just havent been on that lately either. Hope to see more of you on there.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    susie09 said:

I am glad to know that I am
    I am glad to know that I am not the only one that hasn't joined facebook yet. LOL I guess I could too to see some of you there, but, I don't want to give out my phone number either. After all, it is the world wide web and couldn't everyone see it?

I am not on Facebook
    I miss you guys who went there, but I have several reasons why I am not there. Probably will be staying in closet for now.
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Bumping

Bumping
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Facebook games...
    Hey Diane..on facebook, there are various game applications. There are a couple of them where you have your own farm..plowing, planting, etc. It really is very fun and you can add "neighbors" to interact with. Several CSN sisters are farming now! LOL!

Pupz is an app. called Pet Pupz. There are also Cute Catz and Happy Horses. You basically care for your animal..feed, play, care, and pet your friend's pupz or catz or horses to collect points.

There are just a lot of fun applications on there, all kinds of games.

Just all relaxing stuff.

CR

Thanks Cr for the
    Thanks Cr for the explanation. Sounds complicated but fun. LOL

Hugs, Diane
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Alexis
    you don't have to put your number if you don't want to. you can just skip that part. my number isn't on facebook either.

carrie:)

I have tried again, and,
    I have tried again, and, before it will let me actually get into facebook, it says my phone number is required to send me a code for me to join. I wonder if this is just for new members and maybe the rest of you have been on for awhile?

♥ Tinker Lex
  • mellk
    mellk Member Posts: 10
    Options
    new here
    but I am on facebook almost daily....
    my name is Melissa Fennell
  • starseed
    starseed Member Posts: 62
    Options
    more than this board
    and it's not that I don't like this board, I guess I kind of have a guilt complex.You ladies--and husbands of ladies out there--are the hero's. Cancer is NOT fun, but I was so
    blessed with what hopefully will turn out to be just a pain in the arse is ZERO compared to
    what I've read on this site. I'm on FB at least once a day because that is where I just told the truth--I don't have time to email everyone and tell them how I'm doing or whatever I just put it on FB. If someone doesn't want to read about me and my boob(no--not
    Frank!LOL!)they can just hide my posts. I will warn people--although it rarely comes from me--there will be some rough language.
    Jean0609--I don't know how to PM people from this site so you'll get a notice that I tried
    adding you.
    If anyone would like to FB me you can email me how to find you.Just tell me you're from the CSN site.

valkyrie23556@gmail.com
    Thanks!