got another trashy poster on this site sunOnoble please remove

norma2
norma2 Member Posts: 479
Please kick sunOnoble off of this site. It is becoming impossible to keep up with the posts because of this poster. This is not a good person. It is a computer generated thing that has invaded like a cancer. Make it go away. Please.

Comments

• jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    Norma
    This is the second one in a day and yes it's getting irritating to say the least. Have you high-lighted the REPORT AS OFFENSIVE? I've used this as apparently many others in different topics on this site.

Difficult to figure out where we now post to updated listings. Hang in there and someone will get it fixed.

Happy Monday!
    Jan
  • 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811
    jazzy1 said:

Norma
    This is the second one in a day and yes it's getting irritating to say the least. Have you high-lighted the REPORT AS OFFENSIVE? I've used this as apparently many others in different topics on this site.

Difficult to figure out where we now post to updated listings. Hang in there and someone will get it fixed.

Happy Monday!
    Jan

They keep changing their name
    I have tried to flag many of these messages, but there are so many it's impossible. I think the CSN Board is going to have to figure something out that will stop this person. They had tried this awhile ago,and used a 3rd name that time too. Hope they do something quick!
  • Always Hopeful
    Always Hopeful Member Posts: 234
    Enough of this!
    I'm with you gals...this is unacceptable. Does anyone know how often these postings are reviewed?

Peace and hope, JJ
  • Cecile Louise
    Cecile Louise Member Posts: 133
    arrrrrghh
    I've gone thru and flagged each post by dorisEKnight & sunOnoble - hopefully, we'll get this board back to normal.

Love,
    Cecile
  • jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379

arrrrrghh
    I've gone thru and flagged each post by dorisEKnight & sunOnoble - hopefully, we'll get this board back to normal.

Love,
    Cecile

Other posters
    I read on another part of this site that over weekend many of the IT type people were off and to wait until Monday. Hum...well here we are and hopefully they can change some security issues on their end. Seems too easy to bing into the system this way.

Jan
  • Always Hopeful
    Always Hopeful Member Posts: 234
    Success
    Seems like the problem has been rectified...for now at least!

Peace and hope, JJ
  • 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811

Success
    Seems like the problem has been rectified...for now at least!

Peace and hope, JJ

Trashy e-mails
    There are still alot of postings left on alot of the sites. It's so aggravating for someone to do this. What is the board going to do???
  • Cecile Louise
    Cecile Louise Member Posts: 133
    3Mana said:

Trashy e-mails
    There are still alot of postings left on alot of the sites. It's so aggravating for someone to do this. What is the board going to do???

very annoying
    I think that once the offensive post is flagged, it's taken down pretty quickly - so when you see these "spam" messages, click on the box that says "mark as offensive" and the post should go away. I don't know what can be done about stopping this from happening in the future - these people change names so often, it's almost impossible to stop altogether.