take back our board (or at least find the most recent postings)

Options
heidijez
heidijez Member Posts: 441
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
click on the created column and it will be sorted to date created ascending, click again and it will be by date created desceding. voila! our most recent postings are all there!

Comments

• Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Created column
    Where is this column?
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    Amazing as ever, Heidi!
    This trick is easy... and it works!!! I fished out some of the posts from page 3-4 I thought could use a little further discussion - and to push "Doris" farther down in the stack.
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options

Created column
    Where is this column?

on the right side of the screen
    Great tip, Heidi! Thank you!!

Click "Created" once on the right side of the screen and it will sort them in ascending order. Click it again and it will sort them in descending order.

Thanks again, Heidi!!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ladies!
    Thanks Heidi and April. I was looking all over for news of Stef's hubby Den yesterday and was completely lost.
  • carriesoup
    carriesoup Member Posts: 144
    Options
    ahhh technology! lol
    i just found that ascending/descending column before i saw your thread! thanks :)

*hugs*
    carrie :)
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Thanks
    That is so much easier than sorting through the other pages.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • heidijez
    Options
    bumping up since new spammer has hit our boards!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    heidijez said:

I do the same .. Miss Carrie Soup -- Beautiful picture
    of you .. and your awesome-ness! Go Warrior princess - and fight this beast!

Strength and Courage :-)

Vicki Sam
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I have been so busy with
    I have been so busy with family and just a seeming TON of other things, that I have not found myself on the boards lately...I truly have no idea what you are referring to! What ascending/descending columns? Columns of what? I know it's Monday...my Reggie and I are in the midst of fighting head/chest colds, but I( thankfully) have missed any spamming and again, don't know what techological wonders are being celebrated here!

Hugs,
    Chen
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    chenheart said:

I have been so busy with
    I have been so busy with family and just a seeming TON of other things, that I have not found myself on the boards lately...I truly have no idea what you are referring to! What ascending/descending columns? Columns of what? I know it's Monday...my Reggie and I are in the midst of fighting head/chest colds, but I( thankfully) have missed any spamming and again, don't know what techological wonders are being celebrated here!

Hugs,
    Chen

At the top of each column is
    At the top of each column is a heading description. Example: Replies, Created, Last Reply. If you click on Created it sorts by first thread created but starts with the year 2000. If you click again it sorts last thread first.

It's good you missed the excitement.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I have been so busy with

Hugs,
    Chen

So good to hear from you.
    So good to hear from you. Glad you are busy with family and sorry about the colds. I had hoped you were off on one of your adventures. Love to hear about them, a discription of your colds would not be nearly as interesting.
    As to the ascending/descending colons, I mean columns. To get the spammed stuff off and get the more current posts upfront, when you get onto the breast cancer site, just go to the top where it says created and click it once and then click it again. The posts will then be sorted by the most current created date. You have to do this each time until all this spam gets taken care of. The "gremlins" are being quite active.
    Again, glad to hear from you and hope you and Reggie get rid of your colds.
    Stef
  • chenheart
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

At the top of each column is
    At the top of each column is a heading description. Example: Replies, Created, Last Reply. If you click on Created it sorts by first thread created but starts with the year 2000. If you click again it sorts last thread first.

It's good you missed the excitement.

Seriously...I have , it
    Seriously...I have , it seems to me, anyway looked over every inch of this page top to bottom, left to right, and see no discriptive headings. Nothing about being created, or replies or anything remotely like that. hmmmmmmmm. Well, I too am glad I missed the spam problem~ however, Spam is the most popular meat product in Hawaii. But I digress.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • heidijez
    Options
    chenheart said:

Seriously...I have , it
    Seriously...I have , it seems to me, anyway looked over every inch of this page top to bottom, left to right, and see no discriptive headings. Nothing about being created, or replies or anything remotely like that. hmmmmmmmm. Well, I too am glad I missed the spam problem~ however, Spam is the most popular meat product in Hawaii. But I digress.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

when looking at the list of topics. . .
    right under create a new discussion, across the top are four headings, second from the right is created, click on it twice and the posts will be sorted by date created
  • chenheart
    Options
    heidijez said:

when looking at the list of topics. . .
    right under create a new discussion, across the top are four headings, second from the right is created, click on it twice and the posts will be sorted by date created

Thanks, sweetie! I knew 1) I
    Thanks, sweetie! I knew 1) I haven't been part of this family for so long that I have an "old page", and that 2) I was incapable of finding it without a little help from my friends! Thanks for being that friend! :-)