Jim-farewell

Options
2»

Comments

• lindadanis
    lindadanis Member Posts: 235
    Options
    So sorry to hear about Jim
    Sally, words cannot express how sad and sorry I am to hearing about your husband's passing. as you are aware, I just lost Eddie September 15th and my Mom September 14th, nine days later.
    I am so glad that all of you were with him during this very difficult time. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.

Linda and Diana
  • Ellie_E
    Ellie_E Member Posts: 50
    Options
    Sally,
    I am so sorry for

Sally,
    I am so sorry for your loss. I too lost my husband on Sept. 27. There are no words to express our sorrow.

With deepest sympathy,
    Ellie
  • Tina Blondek
    Tina Blondek Member Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    My Deepest Heartfelt Sympathies
    Dearest Sally
    I was actually shocked to see your post. It really threw me for a loop. The last I read, I knew he was having trouble with a staph infection? Is that correct? Wow...I am so so sorry that he has lost his battle. You and he were such an inspiration here. May God bless you and give you the peace you and your family need at this difficult time. Please keep in touch. Come over to the surviving caregivers discussion board. And keep coming here too. Your experience and journey will be so helpful to others. It helps me to come here and help others. Take care of yourself. Love and hugs to you too.
    Tina in Va
  • Donna70
    Donna70 Member Posts: 852 Member
    Options

My Deepest Heartfelt Sympathies
    Dearest Sally
    I was actually shocked to see your post. It really threw me for a loop. The last I read, I knew he was having trouble with a staph infection? Is that correct? Wow...I am so so sorry that he has lost his battle. You and he were such an inspiration here. May God bless you and give you the peace you and your family need at this difficult time. Please keep in touch. Come over to the surviving caregivers discussion board. And keep coming here too. Your experience and journey will be so helpful to others. It helps me to come here and help others. Take care of yourself. Love and hugs to you too.
    Tina in Va

so sorry
    Sally,
    So sorry about Jim's passing. What a shock for you all. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Can't get over how quickly this went down. Think the idea of a party celebrating him sounds wonderful. take care, prayers always,
    Donna70