AHHHHH RAGING RASH ON LYMPHEDEMA ARM

Options
2»

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Yikes, RE. Hope that the
    Yikes, RE. Hope that the itching relaxes post haste. Not feeling well and being woozy on top of it is no fun. Prayers that the ultrasound shows nothing more than indigestion! xoxoxo Lynn
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Hope they discover the rash
    Hope they discover the rash cause soon. Itching is no fun and especially on that arm. Good thoughts and prayers it clears soon.
    Stef

yay for markers prayiing for
    yay for markers prayiing for an itchless rashless weekend!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Hi Re, Glad to hear you got
    Hi Re, Glad to hear you got some meds for your rash and hope they work quickly. I also have the lymphedema problem and can't do much with the massage therapy as I'm still doing rads so my arm stays swollen most of the time and have to wear the comp. sleeve. I've worn the sleeve so much its wearing down, so will have to get another one soon. There is a group in my area that helps people with purchasing this so I'm going to call them and see if they will help me get a new one. These things cost almost $100 and my insurance doesn't pay the cost. Also very happy to hear that your markers are down. Girl, you deserve some good things happening in your life. You're such a great warrior and survivor. Let us know how you're doing.

LYMPHEDEMA SLEEVES
    Hi Sunrae, I purchase my sleeves at LYMPHEDEMA SLEEVES , they cost approx. 55.00 and are the same thing the medical shops get for you. They also have a page that tells you exactly how to measure your arm to ensure you get the correct sleeve. Check out the site if you get the chance it has several varieties of sleeves available. My rash is still itchy, I am on meds to avoid infection and meds to ease the itch which put me to sleep. I also have a great creme to help heal it so it will get better will just take a bit of time. Hope your arm is not giving you too much trouble.

(¯`v´¯)
    .`*.¸.*RE´
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Girl,
    I am so sorry you're having to deal with all this. I sure hope and pray your rash clears up quickly!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Girl,
    I am so sorry you're having to deal with all this. I sure hope and pray your rash clears up quickly!

Hugs,

Sylvia

awe of you .. and your strength .. Itchy rash and all! I am so thankful that your doctor has plan of action for you!

Stay strong .. WARRIOR Princess!

♥.•´¸.•~♥♥♥~•.¸ Vicki Sam♩♫♬♪♥.•´¸.•~♥♥♥~•.¸
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    VickiSam said:

awe of you .. and your strength .. Itchy rash and all! I am so thankful that your doctor has plan of action for you!

Stay strong .. WARRIOR Princess!

♥.•´¸.•~♥♥♥~•.¸ Vicki Sam♩♫♬♪♥.•´¸.•~♥♥♥~•.¸

Hope you are better soon!
    I wish you well, RE. It is no fun to have these challenges keep popping up in life. You are a fighter!!
    Melanie