Scheduling mix-up with mammo

Options
Eil4186
Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Oh boy, I drove 25 minutes to my breast clinic after work tomorrow for my mammo apt. But, they were running behind and could not get me in and get results before the office closed. So, I have a new appointment in a few weeks.

I am annoyed, but what can I do? I do want to thank all of you for the caring, kind thoughts and hugs. I still needed them yesterday and you were there for me<3

Love, Eileen

Comments

• seof
    seof Member Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    it is annoying when you make
    it is annoying when you make the effort to be there on time and they can't get their act together. The way I see it, they missed their appointment with me (it is a mutual agreement). But you are right, we can't do anything about missing it on our end, but if we are late, or miss it, they charge us, right? I do admire your positive attitude about it.

seof
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    seof said:

it is annoying when you make
    it is annoying when you make the effort to be there on time and they can't get their act together. The way I see it, they missed their appointment with me (it is a mutual agreement). But you are right, we can't do anything about missing it on our end, but if we are late, or miss it, they charge us, right? I do admire your positive attitude about it.

seof

I worried
    Eil, I worried some last evening when I checked in and didn't see the good news I was looking for.
    Sorry that your worry has been extended, but sometimes there's nothing we can do about that.
    Will continue to think of and pray for you.
    Marsha
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options

I worried
    Eil, I worried some last evening when I checked in and didn't see the good news I was looking for.
    Sorry that your worry has been extended, but sometimes there's nothing we can do about that.
    Will continue to think of and pray for you.
    Marsha

Thank you Seof and Marsha.
    Thank you Seof and Marsha. Yeah, it is frustrating, but what the hell. Part of new life.