I am considered stable :)

Options
2»

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options

Contrats on being stable!
    Contrats on being stable! Cancer of course! Stable in the mind is always optional as far as I am concerned! Somedays yes, somedays no!! You are doing great and it sounds like you are getting good care! Hang in there! Jean

Thanks Jean!
    You are right about somedays yes, somedays no! Thanks for your encouragement; I really appreciate it.
  • AnneCan
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

stable!
    I'd claim all the stability I could! *grins*

*hugs*
    Gail

Gail
    My thoughts exactly!
  • AnneCan
    Options
    pepebcn said:

Hahaha.
    LOL.

Pepe
    Glad you liked my attempt at humour!
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    DANCING!!!!!
    I was thinking the same as Craig when I first saw your post! MENTALLY Stable, are you sure? :) Just kidding of course, stable is great!
    mary
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    AnneCan said:

Lori
    Thanks! You must be very brave to go out with a psychiatrist; I would been sure he was analyzing me all the time!

Anne
    Free therapy! LOL
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Anne
    Yes, stable is good! If you can get to mentally stable in the midst of this you are a hero!!! I think if any of us have moments of mental stability in this everyone is a hero!

Here's to stable and shrinking on your next scan.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    maglets said:

haha
    Anne you are one of the most stable people that I have never met...lol

stable sounds good....congrats on moving forward with that chemo....go girl

hugs, mags

Hhhmmmmmm
    You were commenting on my use of the Queens english,,,WEElll I am not sure that Canadians and the term mentally stable should be contained in the same phrase... Just jokes, good report Anne ,keep up the good work((((((Ron)))))
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options

Anne
    Yes, stable is good! If you can get to mentally stable in the midst of this you are a hero!!! I think if any of us have moments of mental stability in this everyone is a hero!

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Hugs!
    Yes, stable is always good with this dang beast!
  • AnneCan
    Options
    ron50 said:

Hhhmmmmmm
    You were commenting on my use of the Queens english,,,WEElll I am not sure that Canadians and the term mentally stable should be contained in the same phrase... Just jokes, good report Anne ,keep up the good work((((((Ron)))))

Ron
    There were the Crazy Canucks in the 1980's, world class downhill skiers, but I thought most of us were pretty stable....ok maybe not! Thanks for posting, I love seeing the posts. I feel like you are leading the way for many of us; I know it hasn't all been a bed of roses, but here you are, fishing, encouraging, etc. BTW, we have GREAT fishing here in Canada.
  • AnneCan
    Options
    msccolon said:

DANCING!!!!!
    I was thinking the same as Craig when I first saw your post! MENTALLY Stable, are you sure? :) Just kidding of course, stable is great!
    mary

Thanks Mary!
    Thanks for the dance!
  • AnneCan
    Options

Anne

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Thanks Kathleen!
    Thanks for your good wishes. I am hoping for shrinking, but stable seemed pretty good this time.
  • AnneCan
    Options
    Nana b said:

Hugs!
    Yes, stable is always good with this dang beast!

Thanks Nana!
    Hugs right back to you!
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    Options
    AnneCan said:

Thanks Kathleen!
    Thanks for your good wishes. I am hoping for shrinking, but stable seemed pretty good this time.

way to go Anne yay.......
    yay Anne you go girl and kick it's **** . i;m so happy for you
  • Kerry S
    Kerry S Member Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    It’s your attitude that does it
    Ann darlin,
    It’s your attitude that does it. You are always sending out great vibes.

You could come with Nana and dance naked in the woods. Hell, I would join you. The scary old woman would just have to understand.

Kerry
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    Kerry S said:

Ann darlin,

You could come with Nana and dance naked in the woods. Hell, I would join you. The scary old woman would just have to understand.

Kerry

hehehehehe
    Kerry ! You are great , I'm gonna smoke a Cuban cigar to your health ! (my hidden secret), do you want I send you one to can smoke it on the woods?
    Get fun.
  • AnneCan
    Options

way to go Anne yay.......
    yay Anne you go girl and kick it's **** . i;m so happy for you

Thanks Tina!
    Cancer's **** is definitely what I want to kick!
  • AnneCan
    Options
    Kerry S said:

Ann darlin,

Kerry

Hey Kerry
    Thanks for that big compliment. I think I have to pass on the naked dancing in the woods; I wouldn't want your wife to be "scared old woman"! Thanks for the offer though; it's the best I've had in awhile!
  • pepebcn
    Options
    AnneCan said:

Hey Kerry
    Thanks for that big compliment. I think I have to pass on the naked dancing in the woods; I wouldn't want your wife to be "scared old woman"! Thanks for the offer though; it's the best I've had in awhile!

Haha
    you both are great!
  • AnneCan
    Options
    pepebcn said:

hehehehehe
    Kerry ! You are great , I'm gonna smoke a Cuban cigar to your health ! (my hidden secret), do you want I send you one to can smoke it on the woods?
    Get fun.

Pepe, I may be mistaken,
    but I think Cuban cigars are illegal in the US. We wouldn't want Kerry to end up in the slammer. We need him here. Americans, chime in here, maybe my info is outdated.
  • pepebcn
    Options
    AnneCan said:

Pepe, I may be mistaken,
    but I think Cuban cigars are illegal in the US. We wouldn't want Kerry to end up in the slammer. We need him here. Americans, chime in here, maybe my info is outdated.

Yeah they illegal there but not in Europe,
    that's why I'm offering him some!
    Ughhh! may be he does not like them as they are cubans! LOL.