lesley ann reyes tribute

Options
marines911
marines911 Member Posts: 68
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello everyone, and THANK YOU all for your love, support and prayers. Someone else has already posted the webpage for my wife, but I'm going post it again. Please feel free to post comments. www.tributes.com\lesleyannreyes. I will be back on next week, God willing. Thank you all once again, love the Reyes Family. RiP Lesley Ann Reyes Devoted Mother, Daughter and Wife. My best friend and Guardian Angel.

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Thank you Thomas
    Thank you Thomas for sharing your lovely Lesley with us all. I visited her tribute page and it is so beautiful, again thank you for allowing us into the life of you and your's as you went through this battle, I hope we did help please know we continue to be here for you and yours.

*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ RE
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Thank you Thomas
    Thank you Thomas for sharing your lovely Lesley with us all. I visited her tribute page and it is so beautiful, again thank you for allowing us into the life of you and your's as you went through this battle, I hope we did help please know we continue to be here for you and yours.

*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ RE

Thanks Thomas.
    Your love is inspiring.

Roseann
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Thomas, I can't thank you
    Thomas, I can't thank you enough for letting us share in your life with Beautiful Lesley. I hope we will still see you on CSN. You are a true inspiration. The love you guys have for one another will always live, Lesley will be with you and your kids forever watching over you, She is truly a Angel on you shoulder. Love to all Kay
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Options
    Wonderful Tribute!!
    I also came across a beautiful family photo of Thomas, Lesley and kids.

http://getorganized123.net/7.html

Which also has a link to her story in her words; from a fundraiser.

Bob
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Thomas, thank you for
    Thomas, thank you for sharing your beautiful wife with us. I visited her tribute page and can only say what a lovely person that was taken from you way too soon. It is evident that she touched many lives and will live on in their hearts. I'm sorry that we never got the opportunity to meet her. We are here for you when you are ready. Take care.
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Thomas, thank you for
    Thomas, thank you for sharing your beautiful wife with us. I visited her tribute page and can only say what a lovely person that was taken from you way too soon. It is evident that she touched many lives and will live on in their hearts. I'm sorry that we never got the opportunity to meet her. We are here for you when you are ready. Take care.

Your family is still in my
    Your family is still in my prayers. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Your family is still in my
    Your family is still in my prayers. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Thomas ... Bless you and your family -
    What a wonderful way to share Leslie's life ----

We are praying for you, and your family.

Vicki Sam
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    To The Reyes Family
    Dear Thomas,

I can imagine how difficult these days are for you right now. I just wanted to thank you for sharing Lesley with us. You shared her journey with us, you shared your family with us and most of all you shared your deep and abiding love of her with us. For that I'll be ever grateful to you.
    Lesley's fight is now finished, not the way you or any of us wanted it to end right now, but she no longer has to hurt or fight or be afraid. How wonderful for her and may that thought sometimes be a comfort to you and your family.
    Thank you again.

marge
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

To The Reyes Family
    Dear Thomas,

I can imagine how difficult these days are for you right now. I just wanted to thank you for sharing Lesley with us. You shared her journey with us, you shared your family with us and most of all you shared your deep and abiding love of her with us. For that I'll be ever grateful to you.
    Lesley's fight is now finished, not the way you or any of us wanted it to end right now, but she no longer has to hurt or fight or be afraid. How wonderful for her and may that thought sometimes be a comfort to you and your family.
    Thank you again.

marge

Dear Thomas,
    Thanks for

Dear Thomas,
    Thanks for sharing your family and your love for Leslie. It has been an inspiration.
    God Bless you all,
    Wanda
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Thomas and Family
    Thank you for letting us share a little time with you and Lesley. Although she will be missed terribly here on earth, you know that her love for you and your children transcends time and distance. She will be with you all each and every day. May God bless you all during this terrible time.
    Cyber Hugs - Pat
  • JustRenay
    JustRenay Member Posts: 54
    Options
    Beautiful
    Thomas, the webpage and your family are absolutely amazing. It is a wonderful tribute to your wife, and I can see that you will carry her memory in your heart, and she will live for her kids, through you. Your experience touched me so deeply, even tho I never knew Lesley...I will keep you and your little ones in my thoughts and prayers. Renay