Saw Surgeon today - 1 year post

Options
Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well actually Thursday will be 1 year post surgery and I actually saw his PA (She's new - I liked his 'old' PA but I really liked her!)

Don't have to see him for 6 months - will see him instead of her then. The only 'problem' is that she's not 'happy' with the lymphedema on body - so - it's back to the lymphedemlogist.

I had seen Chemo and Rad Drs in Aug - everything was great then - Chemo Dr wants to see me in 6 mths - Rads Dr never wants to see.

The only person I need to see soon is my PA for my annual appt. Nov 4th.

Looking GOOD! Oh - by the by - I'm IBC.

Susan

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    yay Sue doing well awesome!

yay Sue doing well awesome!
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Great news! I am so happy
    Great news! I am so happy for you. Now let's get that lymphedema cleared up. Seriously, it is wonderful to get these kinds of posts too!
  • racergirl
    racergirl Member Posts: 50
    Options
    Good to hear
    Since we are both IBC, that is great news to hear. I will be finishing my chemo on 10 Nov, and surgery is scheduled for 23 Nov. Then heal from that and on to Rads.

Very happy for you, you give hope,

Patti
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    great
    That is great news glade to hear it.I am IBC as well . I would like to know how many on here are IBC not many. we are all sister in pink but ibc is in a ball park all by its self. hugs and love to all my sisters in pink.
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    racergirl said:

Good to hear
    Since we are both IBC, that is great news to hear. I will be finishing my chemo on 10 Nov, and surgery is scheduled for 23 Nov. Then heal from that and on to Rads.

Very happy for you, you give hope,

Patti

Patti
    good luck to you Patti . I was in hospital only 23 hours when i had my surgery.all is well
    i am clean 3 years on Jan 1 2011 Yoy hang in there racergirl.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    So saddle up that lil
    So saddle up that lil critter, NED, and ride him into the sunset. Glad for good news.
    Stef
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I'm IBC and just started my
    I'm IBC and just started my battle this Aug. Thanks for sharing your good news!! It is very encouraging...just what I needed today.

Many many congratulations to you!!! Keep dancing!!

Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

I'm IBC and just started my
    I'm IBC and just started my battle this Aug. Thanks for sharing your good news!! It is very encouraging...just what I needed today.

Many many congratulations to you!!! Keep dancing!!

Linda

Rague .. I am sooooooo happy for you ...
    Wonderful news .. I'm doing a happy dance with you via cyber space ...

Getting back to normal, 1 day at a time .. Love Love Love your wonderful news! You deserve all the happiness our world has to offer!

Strength and Courage

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Vicki Sam ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    LOVE your good news!!
    Susan, that's wonderful news to hear. Keep the good news rolling!! Now, enjoy life!!
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    Options
    yippee! you give me hope!
    first of all, susan, glad to hear you are doing so well! i am happy to hear of your success because i too am IBC! hope you celebrate to the max!
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    heidijez said:

yippee! you give me hope!
    first of all, susan, glad to hear you are doing so well! i am happy to hear of your success because i too am IBC! hope you celebrate to the max!

Yes, yes, yes Susan.
    Yes, yes, yes Susan. Celebrate and thanks for the good news. Take care of yourself and enjoy this time.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Susan
    so glad you got good news except for the Lymphedema. That's a bummer. Do they think the pt will get rid of it? Anyways, celebrate the positive. You've come along way girl!
    {{hugs}} Char