2»

Comments

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    coolvdub said:

Welcome home
    Abc1234,

Welcome to the club nobody wants to be in. This is a place where you can ask anything and get an honest answer. Don't feel bad about not knowing all this stuff about Chemo. Trust me we were all in your shoes, and we all support and help each other. I learned so many things about my cancer and treatment from all the caring folks here and you will too. This will be a safe harbor for you when you are feeling low. And also place where you can vent about this beast we call cancer.

Don

I like your
    words Don,is a nice welcome to Abc.
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    pepebcn said:

I like your
    words Don,is a nice welcome to Abc.

Welcome ABC.....
    Just one thing to say....watch out for the guy in here they call "Kerry"....he's a mean ole coot.......LOL...no just kiddin' Kerry, like all the rest of us in here share a bond as brothers and sisters do. We don't always agree but we always support and love each other though good and bad.....You are in the right place, promise,and we do not embarrass so ask away. Our motto is "If you don't ask We most likely will tell you anyway" LOL its worked out so far....you now have a new home turf...Love and Hope to you, Buzz
  • elizabethgd
    elizabethgd Member Posts: 145
    Options
    Buzzard said:

Welcome ABC.....
    Just one thing to say....watch out for the guy in here they call "Kerry"....he's a mean ole coot.......LOL...no just kiddin' Kerry, like all the rest of us in here share a bond as brothers and sisters do. We don't always agree but we always support and love each other though good and bad.....You are in the right place, promise,and we do not embarrass so ask away. Our motto is "If you don't ask We most likely will tell you anyway" LOL its worked out so far....you now have a new home turf...Love and Hope to you, Buzz

The people here have been
    The people here have been through it all. they are caring and supportive ..this is a great place for comfort and information .. these folks are always researching the latest and sharing what they learn.. They offer unlimited hope and love.. you have found a place to ask your questions and voice your fears..And a place to hold onto others..
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Options
    Welcome and glad you found us
    and sorry you had to find us. I also dx stage 4 5/08 rectal; liver resection R lobe. I also have 2 spots in lungs <1 cm some uptake which I'm dealing with IV Vitamin C infusions right now. Will have a PET/CT in early Dec as part of the continued monitoring.

Keep asking questions this is a great place to keep up to date on treatments and to have support.

all the best, Leslie
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    lesvanb said:

Welcome and glad you found us
    and sorry you had to find us. I also dx stage 4 5/08 rectal; liver resection R lobe. I also have 2 spots in lungs <1 cm some uptake which I'm dealing with IV Vitamin C infusions right now. Will have a PET/CT in early Dec as part of the continued monitoring.

Keep asking questions this is a great place to keep up to date on treatments and to have support.

all the best, Leslie</p>

Howdy!
    I just had a spot removed off my lung with Cyberknife. Awesome procedure and effective for me. You definately have found a great place here. Welcome to our world.

Jennie