Options
2»

Comments

• weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi mydear1,
    Welcome pink warrior sister! We are all here for you. Let us know what you need. Hugs, jean

Hello there
    Welcome mydear1,
    You have found the right place, I only wish that I was aware of it while I was going through Chemo Rads etc.
    Take care sister....Karie
  • EuRui
    EuRui Member Posts: 7
    Options
    welcome !
    sounds like u are new too...

i joined last week too. i was diagnosed Oct 1st..i know exactly how you feel all of us do..we are sisters now...it helps to know we are not alone ...
  • EuRui
    EuRui Member Posts: 7
    Options
    welcome !
    sounds like u are new too...

i joined last week too. i was diagnosed Oct 1st..i know exactly how you feel all of us do..we are sisters now...it helps to know we are not alone ...
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Hello My dear and welcome,
    The good news is you found this site. I am sorry for the reason though. I was Dx's with Inflammatory breast cancer ( IBC ) may 4Th this year. I have just finished chemo, still having the last side affects from that. I will have surgery Mid Nov, Radiation after that. You will learn allot on this site. I did, and knowledge makes you allot less scared. It does get easier the more you learn. We are all with you all the way. You can ask anything here. Every one will always do their best to help you. You are not alone remember that. What was your Dx? Take care, If you need me I am here everyday. Kay
  • JustRenay
    JustRenay Member Posts: 54
    Options
    We all have been where you are...
    So let us help you with our thoughts, prayers, and stories...we all felt all of what you are feeling, but take it day by day...and vent with us when you need to. Time and treatment does pass and believe me, I wish I would have known of this network when I was going through my treatment almost 5 years ago...I was so scared too, and angry, and didn't know where to turn for support, even though my family and friends were great. Being able to talk to others who share your experiences and feelings helps so much. We are here for you. Renay
  • MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    Options
    Mydear1,
    I was diagnosed in January of this year with bc. I had family, friends, doctors and medical staff who were terrific - but I still felt so lost . . . just going through all of that was so hard for me. But I am finally at a point in my life where I feel that things are getting back to "almost normal" . . . which, last winter/spring, I thought would never happen. I found this board after I had gone through surgeries & radiation - and they are the most WONDERFUL group of sisters that one could ask for. I wish I would have found them earlier. I am glad that you are here . . . I hope that we can help you through this - and that you will be comforted knowing that there are many here who will keep you in their thoughts & prayers.

Wishing all the best for you . . .

♥ Lynn ♥
  • renee1822
    renee1822 Member Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 3 treatments out 5 to go
    So i guess you could say I'm still new to this as well. You have come to the right place for questions or to just vent. Everyone here has been great and it inspires me to think there is light at the end of the tunnel and there is life after BC. Please continue to visit there are alot of wonderful women (and hubby's) here to support you in your long journey. Take care...

Darlene
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear
    There is so much info given at the start..i was lukcy enough to have my husband go with meeting with surgeon along with very close friend (past breast cancer couple times) come along. We thought more ears to listen the better to sort things out. I was completely ok until HE said the words: survival rate...then I ended up with tears!

But having other along helped me so much!...journals help me as well...
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

sorry to hear
    There is so much info given at the start..i was lukcy enough to have my husband go with meeting with surgeon along with very close friend (past breast cancer couple times) come along. We thought more ears to listen the better to sort things out. I was completely ok until HE said the words: survival rate...then I ended up with tears!

But having other along helped me so much!...journals help me as well...

bumping up ...
    Vicki Sam
  • kya911
    kya911 Member Posts: 157
    Options
    VickiSam said:

bumping up ...
    Vicki Sam

Hello & Welcome! These
    Hello & Welcome! These ladies are amazing.
    Lots of support & info here.
    Judy