Question for Mama G

webbwife50
webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi Mama G, I am so sorry to hear you have had a recent reoccurence. I am wondering what the symtoms were that led them to look at your brain. I get scans but they are usually of my torso. Thank you and please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, you are clearly a very special woman! Love and hugs...alison

Comments

• Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    NUMBNESS ON MY LEFT SIDE
    at first they thought it was a side effect of the arimidex, so we wasted a little time waiting for it to wear off. When it got worse i went in for the mri. Very tired, too. luckily i did a search on here for the numbness and read where someone years ago ignored it and turnd out to be serious, so i went for it after reading that!
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Mama G said:

NUMBNESS ON MY LEFT SIDE
    at first they thought it was a side effect of the arimidex, so we wasted a little time waiting for it to wear off. When it got worse i went in for the mri. Very tired, too. luckily i did a search on here for the numbness and read where someone years ago ignored it and turnd out to be serious, so i went for it after reading that!

THANK YOU
    Thank you for answering my question. Boy, you gotta be proactive. It is overwhelming sometimes. Love to you...alison