Finished with chemo!!

Options
2»

Comments

• chriskaput
    chriskaput Member Posts: 109
    Options
    Yay!!
    Sooo happy for you. You did it!! Isn't it a great feeling! Don't you wish we could get our hair back instantly!! I am sooo tired of wearing this wig....haha
    Try to enjoy your little time off before surgery...wishing you the best.
    hugs,
    Chris.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

Yay!!
    Sooo happy for you. You did it!! Isn't it a great feeling! Don't you wish we could get our hair back instantly!! I am sooo tired of wearing this wig....haha
    Try to enjoy your little time off before surgery...wishing you the best.
    hugs,
    Chris.

Yeah Heatherbelle!
    Yeah Heatherbelle! Congratulations! Onward and upward.
    God Bless,
    Wanda
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Happy Dance!!!
    So happy for you to be done. Me too!!!yippee!!!!! Can't wait to feel better..Good luck with the Dr Thurs, and all the blood test and scans. I bet we can do them standing out heads after conquering chemo. You kicked butt girl!!! Yeah..
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Help4Sis said:

Oh, good for you, Heather!!!
    Congratulations!

Congratulations Heather!
    Congratulations Heather! This is wonderful news!

Hugs, Debby
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Happy Dance!!!
    So happy for you to be done. Me too!!!yippee!!!!! Can't wait to feel better..Good luck with the Dr Thurs, and all the blood test and scans. I bet we can do them standing out heads after conquering chemo. You kicked butt girl!!! Yeah..

congratulations Heather you
    congratulations Heather you deserve to celebrate. You weathered it all with strength and humor.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

congratulations Heather you
    congratulations Heather you deserve to celebrate. You weathered it all with strength and humor.

You Rock, Heather!!
    Congratulations on finishing the chemo. What a great milestone to celebrate. Just seeing a piece of your personality on this site made me know you could do it!

Now, on to the next step of finishing the reconstruction project--which you will also rock!

Hugs, Renee
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    •♥•♥•♥•♥CONGRATULATIOS ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
    ╚══`.¸.IT WHEN A SISTER IN PINK FINISHES CHEMO, HIP HIP HORRAY!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Hooray for You!
    Big hug and CONGRATULATIONS to You for finishing up with chemo!!! That is fantastic news! You have just completed a major hurdle in your recovery! Go celebrate!
    BL
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

Hooray for You!
    Big hug and CONGRATULATIONS to You for finishing up with chemo!!! That is fantastic news! You have just completed a major hurdle in your recovery! Go celebrate!
    BL

Sooo happy for you Heather!
    Praise God that's over!

Sylvia
  • carriesoup
    carriesoup Member Posts: 144
    Options
    sea60 said:

Sooo happy for you Heather!
    Praise God that's over!

Sylvia

YIIIPPPPEEEEEE!!
    i know i already sent you a message on facebook, but just wanted to say again; I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! you're awesome! you're gonna do great on saturday!! get up there and tell your story, be proud. chemo sucks, we all deserve some recognition for what we've been through/ are going through!

you're the best!

*hugs and love sister*

carrie :)