Halfway thru w/Rads

cavediver
cavediver Member Posts: 607
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
had #18 today with 17 left to go! One are skin is red and tender...piling on the cream!!!!
Glad to have the weekend without rads or lymphedema wraps. Hopefully the custom sleeve and glove will arrive next week and do the trick on that issue. Hope everyone has a great weekend doing something fun!

Comments

• webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Yippie,
    Sounds like you are a little more than past the half-way point. Before you know it you'll be done! I have read your posts and see that your life has changed greatly since a cancer dx. I remeber reading you were a cave diving expert working in Mexico. I worked as a translater in San Diego for years, sometimes with travel groups. Life has so many unexpected gifts and griefs, it's a beautiful life even when your down. God bless you, have a wonderfull weekend! love..alison
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Congratulations
    On being half way through, You will be done before you know it. Take care and keep the cream coming. Kay,
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Go cavediver!
    Yay! Half way done. That is great. Enjoy your weekend!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    More that half way, hooray.
    More that half way, hooray. It's the weekend so lather on the creams. Hope the sleeve and glove do the job for the lymphedema.
    Stef
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    fauxma said:

More that half way, hooray.
    More that half way, hooray. It's the weekend so lather on the creams. Hope the sleeve and glove do the job for the lymphedema.
    Stef

The next half will go by
    The next half will go by very quickly. Best of luck to you.
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Me too
    We're exactly at the same point in our rads treatment - #18 today. Besides being red and burned, I have started to get blisters and I itch horribly. The Remedy cream and Aquaphor feel nice but don't do anything for the itching. Dr. doesn't like people to use hydrocortisone but said I could if I did it sparingly. Just tried it tonight and it is helping a little bit. Like you said, it's good to have the weekend off!
    Linda