first mammogram after all treatments

upnorthlive57
upnorthlive57 Member Posts: 41
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
wow what a year!! Bilateral BC, one mastectomy and one lumpectomy. 24 nodes removed 1 involved with cancer, had 4 treatments of ac then 12 weeks of taxol/herceptin, then herceptin and 33 radiation visits. now I am scared like never before, my first mammo visit since this all started....every day I gather the strength I need for the day by reading what you my sisters have written during the nite, please say a tiny prayer for me so that I might be able to dance with NED....
hugs and wishes for you all

Comments

• pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    You got it Sister!!
    When is your mammo? I'm all done with treatment and had my first mammo in June. I know exactly how you are feeling.....scared to death! My advice, is don't go alone. I was not prepared for how emotional I was and broke down in tears...the poor tech! Anyway, I'm dancing with Ned and so will you!!

Best to you!

Patti
  • upnorthlive57
    upnorthlive57 Member Posts: 41
    pattimc said:

You got it Sister!!
    When is your mammo? I'm all done with treatment and had my first mammo in June. I know exactly how you are feeling.....scared to death! My advice, is don't go alone. I was not prepared for how emotional I was and broke down in tears...the poor tech! Anyway, I'm dancing with Ned and so will you!!

Best to you!

Patti

tommorrow
    the 15th of all days, thank you for the reply you have made this sisters day!! keep in touch my friend
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Shine those shoes!!
    Sending positive energy your way for your dance with NED that begins tomorrow. Wishing for years and years of dancing.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    MyTurnNow said:

Shine those shoes!!
    Sending positive energy your way for your dance with NED that begins tomorrow. Wishing for years and years of dancing.

Waiting to hear the good
    Waiting to hear the good news that you are Dancing with NED!

Big hugs, Megan