Race and other stuff

elm3544
elm3544 Member Posts: 748
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Sunday's Race for the Cure was great! I had 20 friends and family members supporting me and together we raised $2110. I posted pictures on facebook and will get some posted here soon. I am getting ready to leave to go have my hysterectomy but just wanted to stop by here and check in. I hope everyone is well and I will check back as soon as I am able to.
Love you all!

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Wow! Congrats Elm on raising
    Wow! Congrats Elm on raising so much money! That is awesome! I will be looking for your pics on here.

Good luck with your surgery! Sending prayers and strong healing thoughts.

Sue :)
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    YAY!! I thought this was
    YAY!! I thought this was going to be a Hot Topic about race relations or the rat race or the human race! LOL So glad it was it was Race for the Cure! Here's to not needing to raise money for cancer any time soon! Way to go~ and you and your supporters sure raised a boat load of money~ whoooo hoooo!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    chenheart said:

YAY!! I thought this was
    YAY!! I thought this was going to be a Hot Topic about race relations or the rat race or the human race! LOL So glad it was it was Race for the Cure! Here's to not needing to raise money for cancer any time soon! Way to go~ and you and your supporters sure raised a boat load of money~ whoooo hoooo!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Thanks Elm for raising so
    Thanks Elm for raising so much money for your sisters in pink! What a great team you had!

And, wishing you good luck with your surgery.

Hugs, Debby