My jokes

tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am glad I can bring laughter to others with the jokes I post. I am a regular on this board and we have all been, going and gone through so much that laughter is one of the best medicines.

This board is about friendship and trying to get through each day and I am glad I can bring a smile or a laugh.

I haven't posted replies lately but each and everyone has been in my thoughts and prayers. I read every post but not always can I find the words to reply.

Hugs to all,
Margo

Comments

• survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    No worries, Margo
    We know how to grab you if we need you. Keep the jokes coming, a smile in a downer day is indeed as good as any advice.
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    survives said:

No worries, Margo
    We know how to grab you if we need you. Keep the jokes coming, a smile in a downer day is indeed as good as any advice.

Jokes
    You play a really important part in our world of bc. Laughter is the best medicine. I log on so I can read your jokes. I've passed them on to friends that also enjoy them. Please keep them coming.

Sher
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    We all know you are here if
    We all know you are here if we need you, just a holler away. I love your jokes Paleeeez!! keep them coming.. Love ya Kid Kay,
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Hi Margo,
    Glad to see you and your adorable son! I haven't been posting much lately either. But I think of all of you. Love to you,

Mimi
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Love your jokes Margo
    I look forward to them every day. Keep them coming
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Love your jokes Margo
    I look forward to them every day. Keep them coming

Margo .. I am happy that working from home is working
    out for you! As a single Mom - I bet it helps with all of Jakes - practices and games. Not to mention the weather conditions as it must be getting colder in your neck of the woods.

I was also happy to read that you are getting your port removed .. I recently had my port taken out .. and it was bittersweet to say the least.

Happy to see you posting, and daily jokes - :D

••.•´¯`•.••Vicki Sam ••.•´¯`•.••