fluff...and circumstance

Options
2»

Comments

• Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options

I am foobless at the moment
    I am foobless at the moment for a couple of meaningless reasons...i kept dropping the one they brought into the dressing room, secondly don't have the up front cash to get one until reimbursed, and third yall know I am total disneyoid...the rides come with warnings about fake legs and arms cannot be worn on the rides...and I don't want to be the one who knocks someone out behind me on big thunder mountain by the runaway foob...

Thanks for the laugh
    Shy,

I laughed out loud when I read this about the runaway foob at Disney - I can see it now.

During the day when I'm at work I not only worry about one of mine falling out, I worry that one has "moved" and I am all lopsided and don't realize it. I get so busy most days that I don't stop to check myself throughout the day.

I needed a laugh today.
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Cool!
    I agree with everyone else - please post a picture of the billboard. What a neat thing for your daughter to remember as she gets older.

When I was going to radiation last fall we drove the same way every morning to get there. One day I looked up at the billboard and did a double take. There was my radiation oncologist on the billboard in front of us - it was in October and they did a breast cancer awareness add for the clinic. It was cool to see but he was embarrassed when I told him I saw it - he's not one for the spotlight.
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Oh what a great thread
    I am sitting here laughing out loud in my office. I am waiting for someone to come in to see if I am "OK"...after all, I work in a mental health clinic.No too many laughs heard here.
    Please take a snapshot of your celebrity billboard. OF course your daughter is so proud of you. Loved the imagines of UFF's at disney...LOL.
    Hugs, K