2»

Comments

• Donna70
    Donna70 Member Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

wow!
    Well William thanks for the rehash, some of it is too scary to think about. The last post is a riot little did I know the next day spiked a fever back to the hospital for 8 days with neutropenic fever had only been home 2 days then. LOL!! But I am free of all that and still following my philosophy, one step at a time, just do the next step!! Got that from this board and all you wonderful people. Thanks William and thanks everyone for their support and advice. I keep telling other cancer pts take a look at CSN. These are the people living thru the actual same thing and can give advice and help no one else can do. I love all the survivor stories, that is what kept me going when I came on here. About mouth sores, get the Famvir or Acyclovir, there is no reason to have mouth sores during chemo. After I got on those meds did not get them again. take care and prayers for all,
    Donna70
  • dwhite0002
    dwhite0002 Member Posts: 126
    Options

Congratulations!!!
    So happy for you Donna! What wonderful news. We go for our first CT results on Tuesday, hoping for good news too.

Anjanette & Robert

how are you two??
    How are you two doing???
  • dwhite0002
    dwhite0002 Member Posts: 126
    Options
    Congratulations, Donna!!!!!

Congratulations, Donna!!!!!