Options
2»

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Thanks for all your comments
    Thanks for all your comments and help. I asked my dr. again yesterday about my throat issues and she said that since I am being radiated in my neck and collarbone area along with the chest wall and underarm, it could be causing my problem. About 5% have a throat problem but she said it'll go away after my treatments are done. I'm also having some nausea still, don't know what that's from and lymphdema is still a problem. Have to wear sleeve all the time, and should wear the glove but don't always wear it. I was marked yesterday for where the booster treatments will be done, that'll start Friday. Looking sooo forward to getting this all done and just hope it all has done what its supposed to do, kill the beast. Wish the same ting for all of you and hope the results are all good.

If your throat problems are
    If your throat problems are due to rads, soon you will be done and I hope it clears up for you. Good luck!

Hugs, Megan
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    very little reaction to radiation
    I must say I was very lucky with radiation...very little change in color, dry skin, no burning etc at all...

even post treatments drs said such a great out come no skin issues..IJust went for yet another mammo...they had trouble finding scars under my arms or on my breast-

I hope more have same outcome as i have

(little reaction, burning etc)