I sick that there is so much bad news this week.

mwallace1325
mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Cancer sucks!!! Mets suck!!! Bad news sucks!!!

I'm sorry, I just had to vent that. I'm sorry to everyone who's had such a sucky week.

marge

Comments

• shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    But we get through with the
    But we get through with the support of beautiful, caring people like you! Love, shy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

But we get through with the
    But we get through with the support of beautiful, caring people like you! Love, shy

There has been a lot of bad
    There has been a lot of bad news, but, it is a bc discussion group, and unfortunately, it will have bad news. We can just support and encourage everyone good or bad.

This site is the best!

Hugs, Diane
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    I'm Angry About It
    A month ago with all the bad news I got depressed, but this time, I'm just getting MAD!!! I'm just so sick of this!!! And yes, I know this is a breast cancer message board and there is going to be bad along with the good, but when I hear of a reccurance or a met or a newbie or a bad cancer marker, It brings me right back to April 1st when Donna got her biopsy results, and I just want to scream.

I guess it's my own fault for getting emotionally attached to a lot of breast cancer survivors. And I guess I wouldn't be so upset if you weren't all so nice and supportive.

Sorry for the rant, but I do feel a little better now.

Hugs to all of you that had such a bad few weeks

Bob
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Hubby said:

I'm Angry About It
    A month ago with all the bad news I got depressed, but this time, I'm just getting MAD!!! I'm just so sick of this!!! And yes, I know this is a breast cancer message board and there is going to be bad along with the good, but when I hear of a reccurance or a met or a newbie or a bad cancer marker, It brings me right back to April 1st when Donna got her biopsy results, and I just want to scream.

I guess it's my own fault for getting emotionally attached to a lot of breast cancer survivors. And I guess I wouldn't be so upset if you weren't all so nice and supportive.

Sorry for the rant, but I do feel a little better now.

Hugs to all of you that had such a bad few weeks

Bob

I am ANGRY about all the sucky news .. Mostly .. because
    I feel in some small way .. it's happening to my family - circle of friends ..

I still have not recovered from that fact that every 69 SECONDS, a women dies from Breast Cancer .. this aggressive BEAST lives on ...

Susan G. Komen - 10/17/10 .. every 69 seconds -- here we are in the 21st Century, AIDS, Cancer ..

Loving people suffering ... I don't get!

Vicki Sam
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    VickiSam said:

I am ANGRY about all the sucky news .. Mostly .. because
    I feel in some small way .. it's happening to my family - circle of friends ..

I still have not recovered from that fact that every 69 SECONDS, a women dies from Breast Cancer .. this aggressive BEAST lives on ...

Susan G. Komen - 10/17/10 .. every 69 seconds -- here we are in the 21st Century, AIDS, Cancer ..

Loving people suffering ... I don't get!

Vicki Sam

It has been a very sad and
    It has been a very sad and distressing week. I only know to stay strong for those who are hurting and allow them to feel welcome in venting all news good and bad. I love them all and wish I could stop this awful disease. One every 69 seconds is way too many!