Options
2»

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    meena1 said:

I am so happy for you! This
    I am so happy for you! This is wonderful news. Will you be having a masectomy next? I also have IBC and i responded very well to the chemo. Keep on sharing happy news

Yes, it will be mastectomy
    Yes, it will be mastectomy next. Late Dec or early Jan if I can stay on track with the treatments. I scheduled a consult with the surgeon for next Friday, as I want to know as much as possible now and have lots of surgery questions.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Options
    Rague said:

Great News
    My second A/C did not seem to have done much with shrinking as it wasn't much, if any, smaller or defined than after the 1st dose. Dr. T went ahead with the 3rd dose but said that if it didn't do more than the 2nd - we'd have to change the drugs after that. H
    e was happy with the results though before the 4th dose so went ahead with it and then 2 weeks later surgery which did get good margins.

I never had any redness - just a lot of swelling (doubled size), 'organge peel' and majorly inverted nipple. We're all so different!

Way to go!

Susan

You're right, we are all so
    You're right, we are all so different. Double sized...Wow!

I'm scheduled for a 6 treatments, and then surgery. Glad to hear you had good margins!

Linda
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Options
    Thank you all for your
    Thank you all for your posts, good wishes, hugs, prayers, and positive energy. The support I have received here has been invaluable, and has often kept me going strong.

Hugs to all,

Linda
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Hip Hip Hooray! Thank you
    Hip Hip Hooray! Thank you for sharing this wonderful news. No go forth and celebrate!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Hip Hip Hooray! Thank you
    Hip Hip Hooray! Thank you for sharing this wonderful news. No go forth and celebrate!

Wonderful news! Celebration
    Wonderful news! Celebration time!

Hugs, Megan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    ladyg said:

THAT'S GREAT!
    It is wonderful to hear good news like yours. Keep it coming.

Hugs
    Georgia

Yippee for your good news!
    Yippee for your good news! Congrats!

Lex♥