Concern about twins ***UPDATE

Options
2»

Comments

• Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I just saw this now
    Please let us know how things are going. I'll include your family in my prayers.

How old is Gavin? I'm getting close to sporting his hairstyle now. I think it is cuter on him! ;)
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Prayers
    Jan,

Keeping your family in my prayers. Friends of ours had their twins born at 28 weeks. They turned 2 in May and are 95% on weight and height.....

Amy
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    mom_2_3 said:

Prayers
    Jan,

Keeping your family in my prayers. Friends of ours had their twins born at 28 weeks. They turned 2 in May and are 95% on weight and height.....

Amy

Jan,I have been an
    Jan,

I have been an ultrasound tech at Womens hospitalin Pittsburgh for 25 years and have seen many cases of twin-twin transfusion syndrome. I hope that she is close to a facility that has perinatologist experienced in this condition so that she can be monitored closely and receive therapy if needed. It can make a difference.

I will keep the babies and your daughter in my prayers.

Dawn
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Still praying
    Jan,

I know you're not going to rest easy until those babies are safely born! I'll continue to pray for y'all.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Jan
    Thanks for the update. I am glad the medical team was able to help. Every day that passes will help to make those babes stronger. I am glad you had good times with Gavin. Take good care!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    good news
    Hi Jan,

Thanks for the update- my daughter and I are praying for the babies and for your daughter. I'm glad things are looking much better now.
    Take care-

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Prayers
    Jan,

Prayers are being said for the twins and your family. I am glad to hear that things are going better.

take care,
    Sara