What A Week

Options
2»

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    You and Den are in my
    You and Den are in my thoughts and prayers. Vent here anytime--that is what we are here for. You have been so valiant in your struggles--hang in there and let us know how you are and how Den's testing goes.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    fauxma said:

Joyce - I am sure the
    Joyce - I am sure the brussel sprouts will soon be gone. When I was young I wasn't good at cleaning my plate but I learned through the years that the anticipation of cleaning it and the reality are different and that a glass of milk helps to wash them down. Does that make all my friends here my glass of milk? I think that it does.

KathiM - Thanks fo the good thoughts. I had always felt a parallel in our having more than one cancer and I thought of you and Hans when Den started having these problems. We also try to make our somedays our todays. I think losing my dad when I was 15 from a massive heart attack in his sleep taught me not to take anything for granted. We are only promised today the rest is a gift. I always enjoy your sharing your adventures as a transcontinental home owner. I know that you have had to overcome much in your life and I admire your outlook and your ability to deal with life's little and big brussel sprouts. Bon apettite.

Thanks again to all of you and I hold each of you dearly and in my prayers because, frankly, we all have a lot on our plates and it isn't always easy. But a glass of milk can be so helpful. This will certainly change the way I look at the Got Milk commericials. I will be picturing all my milk buddies.

Stef

We got a platter with a
    We got a platter with a cupcake and Got Milk on it. I'll post it for you!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

We got a platter with a
    We got a platter with a cupcake and Got Milk on it. I'll post it for you!

Thank you Marcia and did you
    Thank you Marcia and did you say in another post that you never have anything to say. What a crock. And much as I always enjoyed your upside down picture and the stick figure you I really like the real Marcia picture.
    Stef
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What a heaping plate full
    Dear Stef,
    I am praying and sending positive thoughts your way. So glad your new Doc found the problem and is effectively managing treatment. Wishing Den all the best on Friday when he goes for testing. Sorry to hear the hernia is painful.
    My Dad had heart block and it progressed slowly over time.His tiredness too was attributed to aging. Once they figured out the problem, it was fixable and he did very well.
    Wishing both of you all the best. You have had quite a time and an overflowing plate.
    Hugs, K
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    KayNYC said:

Dear Stef,
    I am praying and sending positive thoughts your way. So glad your new Doc found the problem and is effectively managing treatment. Wishing Den all the best on Friday when he goes for testing. Sorry to hear the hernia is painful.
    My Dad had heart block and it progressed slowly over time.His tiredness too was attributed to aging. Once they figured out the problem, it was fixable and he did very well.
    Wishing both of you all the best. You have had quite a time and an overflowing plate.
    Hugs, K

perhaps when the blockage is
    perhaps when the blockage is cleared he will have renewed energy. positive thoughts to you both, you weather everything with optimism and fortitude. God Bless
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    KayNYC said:

Dear Stef,
    Hugs, K

perhaps when the blockage is cleared he will have renewed energy. positive thoughts to you both, you weather everything with optimism and fortitude. God Bless
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

Carkris,
    That is exactly

Carkris,
    That is exactly what we think and hope.
    Stef