Flu Shot?

Options
2»

Comments

• Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Flu season last yr I was in
    Flu season last yr I was in chemo still and my onc said hold off. I didn't ask why...of course. Saw him last Wed and forgot to ask. It wasn't on my list. Stupid brain cell. I had a flu shot 19 yrs ago and got the flu. Nooo, it wasn't a light flu. Was sick as a dog. (wonder where that term comes from?)I'm leary of it because of that reason. Guess I'll call and see if it's recommended. Thanks for the reminder. Stupid brain cell! Katz
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Katz77 said:

Flu season last yr I was in
    Flu season last yr I was in chemo still and my onc said hold off. I didn't ask why...of course. Saw him last Wed and forgot to ask. It wasn't on my list. Stupid brain cell. I had a flu shot 19 yrs ago and got the flu. Nooo, it wasn't a light flu. Was sick as a dog. (wonder where that term comes from?)I'm leary of it because of that reason. Guess I'll call and see if it's recommended. Thanks for the reminder. Stupid brain cell! Katz

Had to pick up some
    Had to pick up some medication at our Hospital pharmacy and they were doing the shots so I got mine and it didn't cost me anything and there wasn't even a line. Where I used to work had someone come in and do the shots for anyone who wanted one for free and I used to get mine there.
    Stef